CapMan1984

yea its a good one!

Thor!

sentry!

aoas!

captainb!

MM

kitty!

so many good c harecter choices all into one wave!

I forget whos all in it but I think thats most of em LOL

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea its a good one!

Thor!

sentry!

aoas!

captainb!

MM

kitty!

And a sweet looking Sabretooth. AoA Wolverine

Well, no sign. I guess the joke was on us.

I asked again about what was being held under lock and key, and it turns out they shipped whatever was back there back on a truck once they unloaded it. WM not putting something on the floor?

Me no happy.

I asked again about what was being held under lock and key, and it turns out they shipped whatever was back there back on a truck once they unloaded it. WM not putting something on the floor?

Me no happy.

you know, that same thing came up today at my walmart.. They had the new StarWars display boxes but they couldn't open them. I asked the girl, she said that they were for week 12, so she couldn't open them yet. She said that they were going to have to put them back on the truck.

it didn't make any sense to me... so I got the head manager to open them for me.

Me no happy.

you know, that same thing came up today at my walmart.. They had the new StarWars display boxes but they couldn't open them. I asked the girl, she said that they were for week 12, so she couldn't open them yet. She said that they were going to have to put them back on the truck.

it didn't make any sense to me... so I got the head manager to open them for me.

What was in those SW boxes? And what week is walmart in now?

Me no happy.

What was in those SW boxes? And what week is walmart in now?

THIS is what was in those boxes... 2 chase figures per case

yea its a good one!

Thor!

sentry!

aoas!

captainb!

MM

kitty!

Thats what the aoas is :P

yea its a good one!

Thor!

sentry!

aoas!

captainb!

MM

kitty!

Thats what the aoas is :P

LOL :P I was wondering what that is...

aoa's

there, now can you understand it? :P lol :D

Man I hope the wolvie is not so dark... I like the nice light/coloredblue ...

aoa's

there, now can you understand it? :P lol :D

Man I hope the wolvie is not so dark... I like the nice light/coloredblue ...

right right, wolvie shouldnt be that dark....

has anyone in the US found these yet? i havnt bothered to read...

None found yet, and the only thing on Ebay is the circulating figs accidentally released in Kansas (and Mizzou?)

Soon, my friend. Very soon...

None found yet, and the only thing on Ebay is the circulating figs accidentally released in Kansas (and Mizzou?)

Soon, my friend. Very soon...

Another is on Ebay,http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Legends-Giant-Man-Series-WARBIRD-Pre-Production_W0QQitemZ6049522884QQcategoryZ36556QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

@rambo@ @ray@ @poke2@ @pun@ @yum@ @optimus@

Oh crap...I thought I hit the mother load at Wal-Mart a half hour ago. Toy Biz galore on the pallets. Bad news: Not the Wal-Mart exclusives...Good News: New Spidey series came and many sets of ML12 including one variant set of ML 12 (after 4 long months since I bought the original set, I finally find myself the variants). Btw...interesting thing...unlike Target which most of the cases that I found had purple X-23's. Wal-Mart ML 12 cases have no purple...all black X-23's.

kndy

Oh crap...I thought I hit the mother load at Wal-Mart a half hour ago. Toy Biz galore on the pallets. Bad news: Not the Wal-Mart exclusives...Good News: New Spidey series came and many sets of ML12 including one variant set of ML 12 (after 4 long months since I bought the original set, I finally find myself the variants). Btw...interesting thing...unlike Target which most of the cases that I found had purple X-23's. Wal-Mart ML 12 cases have no purple...all black X-23's.

kndy

Nice score man, any extras?..

odd @ the black x23s!

the purple one should really be the easy one to find!