WM Wave hitting April 1st...

CapMan1984

they can still come in tonite lol

Yep! Theres a whole 5.5 hours lefT!!! @loll@ @smilepunch@

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still doubt its gonna happen...someone should of had them by now accidently or out of the back of Walmart(employee) on ebay...so it's out of my system...on the other hand...while searching on my toyrun today, I found another variant case at a TArget by a comic store....I finally beat them to the variants...i had to ask an employee to bring the case out of the back, & guess what...it was a variant case...with the black apocalypse pieces....so now I have one of each...i'm happy at least for that...only paid $6.83 each!!!! Better than $8.99 at TRu or $7.83 at Walmart.... ;)

I seen this April fools joke a mile away. LOL

The reason is that toys do not have an exact retail date. The only exception are video games, black friday, and star wars products. For the most part, retail shops sell thee figures when they have it in stock.

Was it actually said that they would be out April 1st, or that the flyer just started April 1st and they were in it? A lot of the time flyers are put out with items that aren't even out when the flyer starts

The guy assumed it will be out on April first. LOL

Checked tonight...and saw several Toy Biz boxes....my eyes widened until I sawSM/FF "Bump n' Go"....damn! Another night. Nada....

kndy

Checked tonight...and saw several Toy Biz boxes....my eyes widened until I sawSM/FF "Bump n' Go"....damn! Another night. Nada....

kndy

I friggin hate those things.

So when are these really hitting? Anyone?

Wow... Still quite a while away then! :(

not really...

I bet s13 will be out anytime between now and then...

and with all the other cr** we all collect we will all be lucky if we have the funds when these suckers hit :P

Keep in mind that the June/July time is what has been given by the Canadian distributor. That has zero bearing on when Wal-marts in the US would have these out.

No, they didn't show up this weekend, but even the TB guys said they would be out shortly at Toy Fair. I still expect them sometime this month.

Keep in mind that the June/July time is what has been given by the Canadian distributor. That has zero bearing on when Wal-marts in the US would have these out.

No, they didn't show up this weekend, but even the TB guys said they would be out shortly at Toy Fair. I still expect them sometime this month.

I think it will be this month too. #US1# #tank# @rambo@ @twisted@ @homer@ @xwing@ @bond@ @optimus@

ML13 should be hitting the end of the month or the beggining of next month... so it's gonna be dry 4 a while.....

I just hope Grand comes through for TOR. I had a case of Roto Trolls cancelled because for some reasson Grand could not get the cases from TB. I think that was the only time I had an itemn cancelled b/c of Grand.