WM Wave hitting April 1st...

CapMan1984

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they weren't put out at my closest walmart by closing time.. and the 24 hour store didn't have them out either, but they were still unloading the last truck... so its possibl..

the manager told me this morning she was expecting some Marvel Legends (a bunch) but she didn't know when they were coming

Just got back from Wal-Mart....Checked the pallets and a lot of Hasbro restocks but unfortunately no Marvel Legends WM exclusives :(

kndy

My local WM got some ML in, but it was series 12. Bah.

I'm going to check a smaller town's WM today, just to see if they might have them or if I can finally get my mitts on some new SW figures.

no ml's but got hese today at walmart

DSCF1638.jpg

Anything anything anything?

If its a joke then we need to beat up the dude from rebelscum. @firedevil@ @smilepunch@ @grumpy@

Well he wasn't the one that said they were due Apil 1st, just that he found some at his store!! Or so he says!

Was it actually said that they would be out April 1st, or that the flyer just started April 1st and they were in it? A lot of the time flyers are put out with items that aren't even out when the flyer starts

I read the post a couple of days ago and said to myself "Early April Fool's prank". Never believed it for a minute.

Even when I mentioned it to my friend yesterday, he said "Yeah, right. They'll probably get ML12.". Looks like he was right. LOL.

they can still come in tonite lol