WM Wave hitting April 1st...

CapMan1984

I went to WM late during the stocking time these past two days and nada. Also, an emloyee said they didn't find it listed this week...perhaps next? I'm trying tonight.

kndy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found out the other day that the place I get my ML stuff should be able to get me a case. He doesn't know how much he'll be gettting, but he said those that wanted cases should be able to get them.

Originally, he said he'd probably have only one case, which was already spoken for. Canadian customers should rest a little easier knowing the Walmart wave will make it up here in some form.

Found out the other day that the place I get my ML stuff should be able to get me a case. He doesn't know how much he'll be gettting, but he said those that wanted cases should be able to get them.

Originally, he said he'd probably have only one case, which was already spoken for. Canadian customers should rest a little easier knowing the Walmart wave will make it up here in some form.

Pedro? @can@

Thats good news! :)

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but Outer Reaches sent out an e-mail saying they expected the Walmart wave to arrive sometime in mid July. And like most people have pointed out, if nothing else Walmart employee's would have already had these up on eBay by now. A mid summer release makes more sense anyway. Parents are more willing to buy something to keep their kids quiet during the summer than the spring.

http://store.yahoo.com/wizarduniverse/marvlegexc.html Wizards saids it will be in late april

and toywiz saids april too. :ph34r::blink: #tank# @$@ @drink@ @PContest@ @?@ @rolleye@ @wacko@ @pun@ @cyclops@ @optimus@

Pedro? @can@

Thats good news! :)

Yep. He doesn't want to widely advertise anything as he may not have that many, but I'm happy as he said he should have enough for me to have mine.

Hey, this is a little off topic, but is the price for a case for the Walmart wave descent? I've never purchased a case before and I value your guys opinion alot. If its good then Im going to go ahead and order one =] Any other places you can reccomend?

Hey, this is a little off topic, but is the price for a case for the Walmart wave descent? I've never purchased a case before and I value your guys opinion alot. If its good then Im going to go ahead and order one =] Any other places you can reccomend?

I was reading that one place was charging $150 US for cases, but the price was appearantly not as expensive as originally planned and they dropped it to $135.00 (I believe). I'm expecting mine to cost about $150 CND.

@firedevil@ I found this http://www.superherotimes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1279 @hmmm@ @loll@ @smilepunch@ #US1# On the 2nd page there is pics and I saw them on ebay.

Those pictures are the protoypes that leaked early and so are the ones you found on e-bay. The easiest way to tell is that they have the wrong comics in the package.

@firedevil@ I found this http://www.superherotimes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1279 @hmmm@ @loll@ @smilepunch@ #US1# On the 2nd page there is pics and I saw them on ebay.

that thread is about the LEAKED SAMPLES from months ago.. they are not FOUND items... not evidence that the Walmart Wave is out

that thread is about the LEAKED SAMPLES from months ago.. they are not FOUND items... not evidence that the Walmart Wave is out

I know but it shows a presale, cant we find a hight offical of WM or TB main offical or somthing to tell us if they shipped the figures out.

@pow@ #tank# @rambo@ @sad@ @twisted@ @cap@ @gambit@ @Jason1@ @optimus@

Oh yeah I meant the 179.99 from the wizrd store haha

Unless you are out of the US that price sucks eggs. You won't find the set tomorrow but you will find it if you wait and keep checking these boards. You would almost be paying double for the set at 180. WM will have them for $8 or less each when they hit (96 per case). They are gonna get a lot of these and if your timing is right you will find all you need.

yup I'm charging $150 @can@ + shiping for my cases so wizards prices = joke

allso the links provided above are just pics from toyfare

& the ebay link and pictures are of the protos that were put out early, nothing new there, move along move along

May/June release. Not now. You'll be sick of seeing ML 13 Green Goblins clogging the shelves before you see the first Cap. Britain. Mark my words, cause I'm psychic.

And I love how ONE GUY can get this much hype started. I think Maxim at Fwoodh should get a royalty check from OPEC. You guys are wasteing to much gas.

sorry, but I don't believe in psychics... @faint@

Well boys & girls... its April first. Checked your 24 hr Wal-Marts yet? :P