WM Wave hitting April 1st...

CapMan1984

Some guy in Fort Worth TX is claiming to have picked up the whole set already, No pics yet.

how about a link to that post please..

Lady Jaye? anyone @lol@

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guy in Fort Worth TX is claiming to have picked up the whole set already, No pics yet.

how about a link to that post please..

Lady Jaye? anyone @lol@

Heres a link to that post.....not much info really though (its about half way down)

link

okay.. I read that, and I don't know the guy at all, I never go to that forum.. but it is a bit weird..

he posted over 24 hours ago that he found them, and hasn't followed up with anything else?

Nobody else has found them, which is possible... they could have just slipped out at one store..

but I would think that if I scored them, I would come back several times to talk about them and be as helpful as I could to the other members..

Not for nothing, and I do hope it's wrong, but the new Wizard has a section on the Marvel Legends (page 104-106). The release dates...

August - Series 14 (Psylocke, Power Man, Mojo, etc...)

October - Series 15 (Wasp, M.O.D.O.K., etc...)

The kicker...

"Later in the summer, look for a Wal-Mart exclusive line with Thor..."

Later in the summer? That's a few days/weeks/months after April 1!

Not for nothing, and I do hope it's wrong, but the new Wizard has a section on the Marvel Legends (page 104-106). The release dates...

August - Series 14 (Psylocke, Power Man, Mojo, etc...)

October - Series 15 (Wasp, M.O.D.O.K., etc...)

The kicker...

"Later in the summer, look for a Wal-Mart exclusive line with Thor..."

Later in the summer? That's a few days/weeks/months after April 1!

That's why I'm not holding my breathe. Everything else points to a much later date than two days from now. I'll go anyways because I have to look for my Star Wars figs but man, I'd be super surprised to find any ML. A black Apoc would be more feaseable imo.

This whole April 1st thing is obviously a joke. If Walmarts stock rooms were full of this stuff, we'd be seeing the figures on E-Bay. Managers or clerks would sneak in and swipe the chases and put them up for sale. Some would definitely have leaked out by now. There's no way these are going to be at stores on Saturday. Mind you, I really hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it. The fact that the rumored date is April 1st is just the clincher.

I know that this is BS but there on the way,I believe they will come out this mounth.Is to hard to say that it is a joke but if it is then some one is going to be shacked with a brick bat. <_< @firedevil@ @rambo@ @smilepunch@ @jason@ @twisted@ @firedevil@ @grumpy@ @hmmm@ @matrix@ @optimus@

I hit a WM superstore in Louisville, KY...we have about six or seven Wal-Marts in the city, so don't go think it's a hick town.

There were no ML besides what they had left over from series 12. Sadly, I picked up a Superman returns figure, just b/c I haven't bought a figure in forever.

Later on...I cried myself to sleep.....j/k

okay.. the guy at Rebelscum says this "Found these in Moldan (sp?), Missouri on my way to Grandparents-in-law's house in Portageville. Will get picks up as soon as I get back to Texas."

so it might be true. Missouri is where ML11 and ML12 hit Walmart first also.

and if it is true, I don't expect to see them here for another month.. that is what happened with ML11 and ML12.

but when something hits the West coast first, like all things should, they fly across the country... X3 series 2 hit here first on like the 24th this month, they are already past midway through the country.

I live in Missouri(15 minutes from the Kansas border)and I can tell you that there are NO ML Wal-Mart exclusives here OR Kansas(with the exception of those "market-tests" that slipped)yet. The majority of employees here do not even know about the exclusives, and a friend of mine that works in the toys dept. for a Wal-Mart says he has no idea of when they are receiving cases, "they arrive when they arrive", without prior notice other than the information that the store has ordered x-# of cases(which BTW does not guarantee that they actually receive this many cases). I suspect, if anyone gets these first, it will be the West Coast, but since it's an "exclusive", they'll probably be released around the same time(give-or-take a few days). My take? We'll probably see these between now and July(I know, no help!)and are more likely to see series 13 hitting shelves before this exclusive. I honestly believe(as always) that July is going to be the month that kicks our ass(and wallets)as it is every year in this collecting hobby!

I live in Missouri(15 minutes from the Kansas border)and I can tell you that there are NO ML Wal-Mart exclusives here OR Kansas(with the exception of those "market-tests" that slipped)yet. The majority of employees here do not even know about the exclusives, and a friend of mine that works in the toys dept. for a Wal-Mart says he has no idea of when they are receiving cases, "they arrive when they arrive", without prior notice other than the information that the store has ordered x-# of cases(which BTW does not guarantee that they actually receive this many cases). I suspect, if anyone gets these first, it will be the West Coast, but since it's an "exclusive", they'll probably be released around the same time(give-or-take a few days). My take? We'll probably see these between now and July(I know, no help!)and are more likely to see series 13 hitting shelves before this exclusive. I honestly believe(as always) that July is going to be the month that kicks our ass(and wallets)as it is every year in this collecting hobby!

#tank# @pow@ @twisted@ @twisted@ @firedevil@ @smilepunch@

Well, if it is in July then my birthday list is going to be nothing but ML figs. I am going to cheack on saterday so I wont half to see the cousins that who try to tuch my ML. (I wish my granny would let me have a taser to keep hem awaly from my stuff).

Now the face off were sold on ebay they went up to 50 apece

I thought I saw on ebay that they had ant man, ms marvel, age of apolcpis woverine but they had black panthers comic and after NYCC I think. @grumpy@ @firedevil@

Tomorrow will be the day, I asked one of the workers, and she said she can't say what will be in until the 1st cause they get all new lists of where everything goes. Right now I don't have the money to buy an entire set but so I'm hoping around june 30th (my birthday) they will come out. But I'll be at Wal-Mart around midnight tonight anyway.

I didn't believe this until I saw this. A Wal-Mart in my area has box containning a floor display that says do not display until April 1st.

I didn't believe this until I saw this. A Wal-Mart in my area has box containning a floor display that says do not display until April 1st.

Kool im in GA so they might be at WM tommorow. GOOD Luck every one and watch out for the nutzzz on the rods, Hope every one gets what they want. #tank# @rambo@ @wink@ @twisted@ @hulkhead@

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but Outer Reaches sent out an e-mail saying they expected the Walmart wave to arrive sometime in mid July. And like most people have pointed out, if nothing else Walmart employee's would have already had these up on eBay by now. A mid summer release makes more sense anyway. Parents are more willing to buy something to keep their kids quiet during the summer than the spring.