WM Wave hitting April 1st...

CapMan1984

Hey guys, How many total figures and what's the estimated cost to get the whole set from Wal-Mart (not online), is WM $6.99, $7.49 or $8.99 for ML's? I haven't bought ML's at WM since ML10's last summer/fall.

kndy

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, with figures and variants in all...10 or 11 figures...about $90. And for those who buy one to Open and one to keep in package...$180.

kndy

They are flipping 9.99 or something here if you can find them.

I'm on backorder at Outer Reaches, and so far no e-mail's about any shipments

Iam on front order at Outer Reaches and I haven't gotten any emails either! :(

I'm on backorder at Outer Reaches, and so far no e-mail's about any shipments

Iam on front order at Outer Reaches and I haven't gotten any emails either! :(

im on order at walamrt lol @smilepunch@

shoot, I don't care if somebody is making a joke... I go to Walmart everynight anyways.. its only 2 or 3 minutes away, so its no biggie

How about some one go to WM today or tommorow to check it out then report back? @pow@ @rambo@ @poke2@ @HOTROD@

shoot, I don't care if somebody is making a joke... I go to Walmart everynight anyways.. its only 2 or 3 minutes away, so its no biggie

How about some one go to WM today or tommorow to check it out then report back? @pow@ @rambo@ @poke2@ @HOTROD@

@lol@

what do you mean? I go there every night, if they come, I will see the pallet that has them, either in case for or in one of those huge display boxes..

if they hit the west coast first, you can expect a report from myself or JJ the day they hit probably... although, I still haven't found the X3 series 2 figures, and they hit a few days ago at Walmart in Southern California.

However, if they repeat what they did with ML11 and ML12, they will hit the mid-southern states first, surrounding Walmart's HQ.... and if that happens, I won't find them for a month or two after they hit.

When Walmart stuff comes to the West coast first, the distribution seems to go much faster across the country than it does if it hits those Mid-South states first... It took more than a month for any ML11 and ML12 to cross the Mississippi River after they were first seen in Missouri or something.

My supplier ( NOT Walmart) in Canada just told me they could get some in, and I placed a pre-order thru him.

Was told the shipping date would be sometime in June. Take that for what you will.

For those of you in California, have your contacts mentioned receiving them and having them in the back? I checked with my contact and nada. Actually mentioning if it was an April Fool's joke. So, I'm curious if they are hitting other states in the plain states or East Coast first.

kndy

My supplier ( NOT Walmart) in Canada just told me they could get some in, and I placed a pre-order thru him.

Was told the shipping date would be sometime in June. Take that for what you will.

Keep in mind the u.s. will still get these first either way, WM not only has to get these in, but then ship them to us/@can@ to all those that ordered from them & then the supplers have to ship them to who ever brought from them aka you're hookup!! :)

or how ever that works...

@loll@

ps is it ages ?:D

lol

Sorry,if I ticked of anyone but some one should cheack for the east cost if there out and report back.

or we could hijack a truck or beat up some one for the info. :huh::( #tank# @pow@ @rambo@ @poke2@ @twisted@ @titanic@ #joecool# @duel@@

Keep in mind the u.s. will still get these first either way, WM not only has to get these in, but then ship them to us/@can@ to all those that ordered from them & then the supplers have to ship them to who ever brought from them aka you're hookup!! :)

or how ever that works...

@loll@

ps is it ages ?:D

lol

It is Agesthreeandup, and they are offering the cases for $129.99 CDN. on pre-order--best deal I've seen so far. Single sets for $109.99

Either way my local walmart is 5 blocks down da street with one light on the way... So I will hit it this Saturday & Sunday to see if it's an April fools or not... to bad I will have to used my CC to buy the whole case.... any word if these will come out with the 2 packs? Cause then I will spend quite some funds..dam.

Well, im going to take a look tommorow and if there I will pick them up or not there then I will

check on saterday I hope. It reminds me when ROTS figs came out,I was lucky because there was 4 people going for them at WM but at my Toys r us it was nutz (Thx to my cusion helping me that day).

To all ML collecters good luck with this happy hunting. B) #tank# @pow@ @rambo@ @pun@ @DAD@ @poop# @gambit@ ##1# @cyborg@ @bestwishes@