WM Wave hitting April 1st...

CapMan1984

Wow... That means some of us might even get them earlier (those who ordered online)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHere do you order them online? What trust-worthy site has them?

Theoutereaches.com had pre-orders for them.....but that was some time ago. They sold out quite fast though.

I went by one of the five or six wal-marts in town on a whim and they seemed to be resetting a couple aisles in toys, but as usuall they only had the same four bullseyes that have been sitting there since last year. I'm glad the other WMs around aren't so bad. They didn't have the Seuperman figs out yet either.

I guess this weekend we'll hafta see what happens. I am not going to drive all around town unless someone else on here or fwoosh finds them thurs or friday night.

well the reason that my walmart hasnt gotten anything is cuz they just did inventory last night.

why...ya trying to pick up chicks? cause if so, i got news for ya brotha....walmart is the last place you wanna find a girl. most of'em are missing teeth or havent showered in a few days....try a book store. i am always seeing fine honeys at the local boorders & B&N

@loll@ funny.

Personally, i can wait for these. My wallet needs a break before i start hoarding them like i'm competing on Supermarket Sweep.

Yeah, I opened 2 cases of the Superman Returns figures just to get the rust out for when ML cases are sitting in the WM aisles. SR figures are tiny and look like the 90 5" figures... Not so much.

Wal-Mart stores get the ads that come out prior to the general public. My girlfriend checked the ad that starts on March 29th and it runs for a week. There is no mention of Marvel Legends anywhere in the ad. Just thought I'd give everyone a head's up. I don't know if the ad could change or not, or even if there will be any mention of these in the ad.

WHere do you order them online? What trust-worthy site has them?

Theoutereaches.com had pre-orders for them.....but that was some time ago. They sold out quite fast though.

Thats right baby! Can't wait! I some of my winnings on it!

Found this over in Fwoosh...

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24737

What do y'all think?

I believe it will come out in early April, but , I may investigate tonight as a pre-hunt precaution and talk to some WM Store Managers or ASM. Toy employees here are totally unfamiliar with ML or anything in the action figure genre.

Isn't the first day of the next month a day where people pull jokes? Sort of iffy

Found this over in Fwoosh...

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24737

What do y'all think?

I believe it will come out in early April, but , I may investigate tonight as a pre-hunt precaution and talk to some WM Store Managers or ASM. Toy employees here are totally unfamiliar with ML or anything in the action figure genre.

Isn't the first day of the next month a day where people pull jokes? Sort of iffy

Yeah, but it's not very often that people pull an April Fool's joke before the day. If it were a joke and not just bure BS, I'd imagine somebody would post on April 1 that they found "teh greetest find evar!!!!!1one"

Last year April 2nd is when walmart had that big thang about Star Wars figs..& people where outside waiting for midnight so they could buy the figures...

Is walmart doin tha same with ML's on april 2nd?...sounds familiar.

Allright Juggalo your now the 4th person to suggest an april fools joke. Why would you pull an april fools joke thats not on April fools/ Then again you could be right and we just want them so bad we don't want to think of it as a joke

shoot, I don't care if somebody is making a joke... I go to Walmart everynight anyways.. its only 2 or 3 minutes away, so its no biggie

No, I wasn't pulling an April Fool's joke. I was just relaying the info I got from a WM toy department manager who surprised me by even knowing about the display.

She said they were gonna be in the "tab" which is the in-company name for the monthly flyer. As I've just recently discovered, they have this year begun putting out two of those a month instead of just one like they used to. So she very well may have meant the 2nd one in the middle of the month or been wrong about it being in the ad at all. They also get regular monthly features in apart from the sales flyer.

I knew posting the info would garner skepticism, but I figured it better to try to alert everyone to the possibility of them coming in rather than let you all be surprised by them showing up suddenly.