WM Wave hitting April 1st...

CapMan1984

Found this over in Fwoosh...

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24737

What do y'all think?

I believe it will come out in early April, but , I may investigate tonight as a pre-hunt precaution and talk to some WM Store Managers or ASM. Toy employees here are totally unfamiliar with ML or anything in the action figure genre.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is true, that guy's WM must be small because 2 cases is absolutely nothing.

I totally agree. 6 cases is pretty common in the Little Rock area...

april FIRST eh?... eh?... EH?...

thats the day that I try to avoid all humanly contact as much as posably including staying off the net :S

for no perticular reason what so ever though

Edited by synch

april FIRST eh?... eh?... EH?...

thats the day that I try to avoid all humanly contact as much as posably including staying off the net :S

for no perticular reason what so ever though

I believe he's trying to say...APRIL FOOLS...

If he isn't then I am...and if I'm wrong, it won't matter, cuz we aint gittin dem here in Canada.

Edited by Sentry

well... who knows?

my walmart has 2 cases on order also.. but that doesn't mean they are the WM wave.. I thought the WM wave was supposed to have a different code than the regular ML figures

the walmart wave...thats the one that is suppose to include a mini fig in the package right?

Uh guys... April 1st!?!!? Hello wake up and smell the coffee! Someones trying to get all of us down to Walmart on Saturday to look for ML? Somehow I'm kinda suspicious.

Well, if you'd actually read the post, you'd see that I said they would most likely get put out Thursday or Friday - not Saturday. And anyone who's ever seen a Wal-mart ad paper should know they start around the first of every month.

err... do you mean build a figure in the package?..

and its far from mini :P

no. remember a while ago we saw some pics of some "to be released" ML's....i remember seeing Ml figs with little figs like ironman, thor, capt A, and a few others.....i think Falcon came with the lil' ironman.... Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

We need GLAKEN to either support this or shoot it down before we all go out wasting precious gas this weekend in a crackhead like frenzy.

doesn't really matter to me, I go to my Walmart every night anyways...

doesn't really matter to me, I go to my Walmart every night anyways...

why...ya trying to pick up chicks? cause if so, i got news for ya brotha....walmart is the last place you wanna find a girl. most of'em are missing teeth or havent showered in a few days....try a book store. i am always seeing fine honeys at the local boorders & B&N @lol@

err... do you mean build a figure in the package?..

and its far from mini :P

no. remember a while ago we saw some pics of some "to be released" ML's....i remember seeing Ml figs with little figs like ironman, thor, capt A, and a few others.....i think Falcon came with the lil' ironman.... Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

I think thats series 14, the x babies/mojo baf wave.