Cybertron so far

Rodimus Primal

Love it. Absolutely love it. i've watched Galaxy force to the end, so the Cybertron translation irritates me, but the toys are the best TFs I've seen since G1, yes even better than RID in most cases because they don't take 2 hrs to Transform. You've got something for everyone, earth modes, beasts, future modes, G1 homages, new characters....the paint jobs are great, far less childish than Armada.

My top 10:

Starscream

Prime

Soundwave

Downshift

Vector Prime

Noisemaze

Hot Shot

Armorhide

Flame Convoy/Scourge

Crosswise

DAMN!!!! that's a hawt list of TFs!!!

Give me a super cushioned and padded room with the show viewing behind reinforced bullet proof glass and the sound linking directly into my brain and I may be able to handle those kids.

I'd have to say this line has been INCREDIBLE...A+ all the way!

Even all the figures I didn't think I would like at first turned out to be some of my favorites.

And to think, after Cybertron, things only get better and better! It's most definitely a golden age for us collectors. Well, for most of us anyway.

the toys stopped showing up here, and the show, I have no idea if its even on anymore

I gave up on this line when my brother moved away, its just not fun collecting transformers with out him :(

for me its not really even about the toys really, they are cool and all, but I like sharing my hobby with someone, It was so awesome rushing up to walmart the first day Cybertron toys appeared in our walmart :D my brother and I walked all the way up there cuz my mom needed to the car to go to work. We were both so excited, it was fun :)

but now he moved away, and there's been nothing past snarl/blurr/runamuck etc and those little minicon packs.

I ended up just getting rid of my cybertron figs before christmas, and kept the big starscream my sister got me, cuz it was a christmas gift.

I'd watch the show, but im never home anymore

actually the only reason I ever got into collecting transformers was cuz my cousin collected them. for a while we were yard saling, having fun, but then not sure what happened, we got in an argument I think, and I got the feeling he cared more about the toys then hanging out with me, so we stopped hanging out. I had never hung out with him before transformer hunting with him. after that is when I started selling them all

I forced myself to watch the first 11 episodes shown on compcast this past weekend...& I have to admit...I actually liked some of them... I just ignored the stupid kids & watched the toon... Now I need to watch the rest of the episodes ;)

I forced myself to watch the first 11 episodes shown on compcast this past weekend...& I have to admit...I actually liked some of them... I just ignored the stupid kids & watched the toon... Now I need to watch the rest of the episodes ;)

dude, it gets SOOOOO much better, i've never seen a show that improves so drastically....once they get to Animatros it's solid.

The Toy:

There was no need for the "gimmick"

I like the detail put into most of them but don't like the small basic versions...A tiny truck next to a larger car pffft

The show:

One word.....................Yuck

They should take lessons an how to do a show from JLU

The Toy:

There was no need for the "gimmick"

I like the detail put into most of them but don't like the small basic versions...A tiny truck next to a larger car pffft

The show:

One word.....................Yuck

They should take lessons an how to do a show from JLU

I agree on the gimmicks, but at least they are less obtrusive than the past few lines. That Powerlinx crap nearly ruined the entire autobot team in energon!

I've always wanted the basics to have modes that make sense smaller, it really is tough to see Armorhide next to Ransack, but since it's been like that since 1984, I guess I've gotten used to it, I don't see the toys as in scale, just a mold of a particular character.

And......yes, they SHOULD take a cue from JLU, there's no reason for shows to be insultingly juvenile. At least GF wasn't as bad due to the dialogue. I'll be scarred for life after hearing Thundercracker say Jeff Foxworthy jokes.....

The toys are some of the best since G1. I love about 95% of the toys released and even the repaints are pretty awesome. As for the show I can only catch it on Hasbro.com but I am pretty impressed by it as well. Starscream's character is really well developed and I love his backstabbing and treachery as always. With Soundwave, Menasor, Nemesis Breaker, and Jetfire repaint on the horizon I'll be collecting this line til it's gone. And with Neo/Classic, Masterpiece, then Movie line toys waiting in the wings us TF collectors will all be a lot poorer.

The toys are above average but for some reason I just can`t get into them anymore. I think it may be because I`m tired of the lame gimmicks or something but it just isn`t doing it for me anymore. Now Titanium Prime, the BW Primal and Megs and Classics line has me really stoked!

As for the show the stupid accents and inconsistancies make it unwatchable anymore for me.

I never thought we'd get a show about TFs going around the galaxy trying to reassemble Primus' spark so Cybertron can frickin' Transform! that rules!

The toys are amazing. Great molds for collectors and a cool (but out of the way) gimmick for the kids.

The show is even great.

Mike, you sure your even a TF fan :P

yep!! I think the toys are really cool :) I just don't really like to collect too many anymore, at least not for very long before I get bored of them. they are very creative toys, fun to mess around with and transform etc.

but way too expensive, I just stoppe buying them

Well I wasn't going to admit it to anyone on these boards, after the big stink I made back when it debuted, but everything about this series has grown on me. The first wave figures were pretty crappy, Thundercracker, Ransack (not that I don't like this toy, it's just so overrated on these and other forums), Override, Dirt Boss etc... but lately Hasbro has been using their A-game with figures like Downshift, Hot Shot + CD Hot Shot, Sideways, etc...

And I must say that the cartoon has grown on me. Watching the first 1-10 episodes you'll probably still hate it, but once Speed planet is over it gets much better. It's still not as good as Beast Wars and G1, and it never will be, but it's still pretty good.

I got so into it at one point that I went back and bought figures I had bought when first released but returned and actually opened them this time. I didn't like the basics and deluxes that I listed above so I returned Crumplezone and Vector Prime since I didn't want $40 worth of toys to disappoint, and after looking at pics and reading reviews (and watching the show) I found them at a TRU and snatched em up. Opened them, and now love the hell out of them both.

Cybertron's worst figures still are better than Armada's best. And though I like Energon only for the G1 homages, Cybertron kicks all those toy's asses too.

Upcoming figures look pretty weak, but I'm going to keep an open mind on Transformers toys and cartoons from now on.

Well I wasn't going to admit it to anyone on these boards, after the big stink I made back when it debuted, but everything about this series has grown on me. The first wave figures were pretty crappy, Thundercracker, Ransack (not that I don't like this toy, it's just so overrated on these and other forums), Override, Dirt Boss etc... but lately Hasbro has been using their A-game with figures like Downshift, Hot Shot + CD Hot Shot, Sideways, etc...

And I must say that the cartoon has grown on me. Watching the first 1-10 episodes you'll probably still hate it, but once Speed planet is over it gets much better. It's still not as good as Beast Wars and G1, and it never will be, but it's still pretty good.

I got so into it at one point that I went back and bought figures I had bought when first released but returned and actually opened them this time. I didn't like the basics and deluxes that I listed above so I returned Crumplezone and Vector Prime since I didn't want $40 worth of toys to disappoint, and after looking at pics and reading reviews (and watching the show) I found them at a TRU and snatched em up. Opened them, and now love the hell out of them both.

Cybertron's worst figures still are better than Armada's best. And though I like Energon only for the G1 homages, Cybertron kicks all those toy's asses too.

Upcoming figures look pretty weak, but I'm going to keep an open mind on Transformers toys and cartoons from now on.

I knew it. I remember you bashing it and now you love it. HAHAHA IRONIC. Actually I dont remember that at all @smilepunch@ but glad you like it.

Cybertron is awesome, possibly the best tf line ever. Hastak has really outdone themselves. Sure there are a few duds here and there, but for the most part the toys are great. Keep em comin! :)

Its great, I love the toyline, a nice mix of beast and cars and other things, just like g1 !!

& I've loved the series, or at least galaxy force :) It was great!!

After this I can only hope whatever comes next is just as good if not better!!