Just Got My Marauder Inc Stuff

slewis

I got home today and discovered my order from Marauder Inc was waiting! It made today all better! I ordered mine the first day wave 2 went up, so start checking your mail boxes. I'll try post some pics later, if I don't get sucked int MGS: Subsistence again. ;)

I received mine today as well.

Of course it helps that Marauder Inc is located in Massachusetts and I live in Virginia.

:D

I'll be recommending his company to all Joe collectors. I love these guns.

Some of them I've been waiting to see made for a long time; and now it seems that the dream has come true.

Thank you, Gun Runner.

You have my business for life--or until the Mob gets a hold of me for stealing their Soprano tapes.

db

AWESOME

I just got mine today when I got home from work... Man that is fast shipping. Placed my order and paid Friday and got them MOnday, and I live in LA California.

Fast.

Are they expensive ?

Are they expensive ?

I would say YES and NO.

A better answer would be THEY are WORTH every cent. It gets expensive to stock up on a lot of weapons for a lot of troops but if your just curious and want a sampler of weapons its not that bad.

I just realized GeneralsJoes put up a review of them.

I've tried them out. They look beautiful with all the newer figures and Comic Packs. Just amazing. But I've been having trouble with some old ARAH figures holding the weapons, specificly the '86 viper with the new NVR rifle. Its hard for that hard plastic thumb, I don't want to force a pose on a hand and break the thumb. I might be being just too cautious. But the viper looks way better with this NVR than the original. IS anyone else having trouble with the vintage figures and these guns?

Are they expensive ?

I would say YES and NO.

A better answer would be THEY are WORTH every cent. It gets expensive to stock up on a lot of weapons for a lot of troops but if your just curious and want a sampler of weapons its not that bad.

I just realized GeneralsJoes put up a review of them.

I've tried them out. They look beautiful with all the newer figures and Comic Packs. Just amazing. But I've been having trouble with some old ARAH figures holding the weapons, specificly the '86 viper with the new NVR rifle. Its hard for that hard plastic thumb, I don't want to force a pose on a hand and break the thumb. I might be being just too cautious. But the viper looks way better with this NVR than the original. IS anyone else having trouble with the vintage figures and these guns?

They look awesome and I cannot wait to get mine. I like the review on generalsjoes too, he always has great reviews and I think that the guns are a great deal and cannot wait to see what kind of packages John might have for the con this year too.

These have been such a long time in the waiting. I can't wait to get my order. They will absolutly being in an upcomming Chapter. (Not 7 because 7 is already shot but absolutly the following ones)

Het, Blaster, love the sig and appreciate the representation.

HI

GOT MY ORDER TODAY I LIVE IN THE UK @jump#

JOHN REALLY OUT DID HIMSELF ON THIS WAVE THEY ARE GREAT

AT LONG LAST A WEAPON A NEO-VIPER CAN HOLD AND LOOKS AWSOME @yipee@

it has been a long wait but well worth it

@loll@ GREAT DETAIL on all the weapons MONEY WELL SPENT #tank#

THE COLLECTS GREY VISON ISCOOL @cool@

ROB uk

Yeah, sorry, guys, I forgot to announce it here, but yeah, I've got a review up:

http://generalsjoes.com/reviews/2006/misc/...ries2_page1.htm

John was cool enough to slide me a set early so I could get a review up nice and quick. These weapons are WORTH EVERY RED CENT.

Great, GREAT guns!

Justin

thanks, they look great

For anyone interested in knowing, I will be hosting a contest on my message board and the prize is a complete set of Wave 2 weapons courtesy of Marauder Inc.

The details of the contest will begin tonight(once I work out the minor details) and end on March 31,2006 .

http://firefly05.proboards39.com/index.cgi

or for a contest teaser check out this thread

http://firefly05.proboards39.com/index.cgi...42917404&page=1

By the way, this is one sweet set!!

i have been wanting to buy a set or 2 of these as well as a few singles of wave 1, i have heard that the Classic ARAH figures dont hold them so well? true or false on that? cause all i have are classic style figures?

TM

i have been wanting to buy a set or 2 of these as well as a few singles of wave 1, i have heard that the Classic ARAH figures dont hold them so well? true or false on that? cause all i have are classic style figures?

TM

Well I previously said that I was having trouble with the classic ARAH figures, Specifcly the Viper. The AKs look very cool with the ToysRUs Cobra infantry, do you collect the new ARAH or just the vintage figures? The new ones with the softer plastic all look and work awesome with these guns. Well Generalsjoes has some pictures with a few classic ARAH figures and he got the guns looking really good. I just have been having a hard time with the 86 Viper and the NVR rifle, that gun has a wider handle and its hard on some vipers that have a tight grip

BUT anyways, I would recomend you buy some and try them out. You wont be dissapointed. Just be careful with those thumbs. I still LOVE these guns.

By the way, GENERALSJOES would you mind posting a pic of the gray megatron gun, I really wanted to see that one in that color. THanks in advance.

TM

Well I previously said that I was having trouble with the classic ARAH figures, Specifcly the Viper. The AKs look very cool with the ToysRUs Cobra infantry, do you collect the new ARAH or just the vintage figures? The new ones with the softer plastic all look and work awesome with these guns. Well Generalsjoes has some pictures with a few classic ARAH figures and he got the guns looking really good. I just have been having a hard time with the 86 Viper and the NVR rifle, that gun has a wider handle and its hard on some vipers that have a tight grip

BUT anyways, I would recomend you buy some and try them out. You wont be dissapointed. Just be careful with those thumbs. I still LOVE these guns.

By the way, GENERALSJOES would you mind posting a pic of the gray megatron gun, I really wanted to see that one in that color. THanks in advance.

Hey Folks!

Just to clarify a little, the NVR rifle was designed with vintage Viper in mind and the gun works quite well with the figure (and all the versions). Special attention was given to the pistol grip. The grip is a little "narrower" at the top of the grip, than at the bottom. Don't try to fit the grip into the hand by forcing the grip down into the hand, instead "slide" the "narrower" top part of the handle into opening between the figure's thumb & pointer finger. Customized the handle so the weapon looks good by itself (detailed handle & contours...wanted to avoid the "broom handle" appearance of the original) and looks good with figure holding the weapon. Had the prototype reworked several times to be sure the fit with the classic Viper (and all the figures from that tool & most other vintage figures) was good. Will post some pictures ASAP of vintage figures holding the weapon. Have placed the weapon in the hands of dozens of vintage figures, and have had no issues. The handle is the same thickness as the vintage weapon, but has a slight "flair" on the bottom of the grip and is narrower at the top of the grip to allow for the easy fit (unlike the vintage release that has the oversized handle with uniform thickness down the entire length).

Thanks!

Marauder -John

Hey Folks!

Just to clarify a little, the NVR rifle was designed with vintage Viper in mind and the gun works quite well with the figure (and all the versions).

That's cool that he planned his design for these. The NVR's are just the bomb. I can't wait til they get here. I for one am going to use them for my rangers ( Stalker and Beachead). The new Joes lack unique weapons like the ARAH gear.

Thanks MJ.

Check my review! @hmmm@

I have pics taken all with classic style figures (although a lot of them are the "newer style" with more flexible grips), including a pic taken of the classic '86 Viper holding the NVR rifle...

nvr-2.jpg

nvr_gray-2.jpg

Other guns in classic figure hands:

m4shotgun-2.jpg

m16203-2.jpg

mac10-2.jpg

mp5-2.jpg

I will try to get a pic up of the gray P38 sometime soon as well!

Justin