Saga Varients

Wheeljack35

I found this on rebelscum

Details On Snowtrooper (Bounty Hunt Chase Figure)

The second part of the Ultimate Galactic Hunt promotion includes chase packaging variants on several figures that will consist of silver foil logos and silver hologram minifigures. There are no known differences to the actual figures themselves, and it's assumed that all 12 holograms will be available in the silver color. The figures in this line will be:

__ AT-AT Driver

__ Anakin Skywalker

__ Boba Fett

__ Commander Cody

__ Darth Vader

__ General Grievous

__ Han Solo (Carbonite)

__ Obi-Wan Kenobi

__ Scorch

__ Snowtrooper

To veiw the picture of the Snowtrooper check it out on this link:

Rebelscum

Oh great... Another Boba... Sigh...

What happened to the Lucas Stormtrooper?

There's different "Ultimate Galactic Hunt" or UGH as some are refering it to, promotions for each line...

-Titaniums will have chrome/silver vehicles with a big "Ultimate Galactic Hunt" sticker on the package.

-The Vintage Saga figures will have the mail away Geo figure, where you collect the stickers, then you get the order form out of the Luke in Xwing package and stick all the stickers on and mail it away for the George in Stormtrooper

-The regular Saga figures will have these random figures that will have a foil SW logo, a chrome base and a pewter finish holo mini

that's all I can think of right now, I dont know if the Attacktix,SW/Transfrmers, mini unleashed, force battlers or anything else is having a UGH special

What happened to the Lucas Stormtrooper?

There's different "Ultimate Galactic Hunt" or UGH as some are refering it to, promotions for each line...

-Titaniums will have chrome/silver vehicles with a big "Ultimate Galactic Hunt" sticker on the package.

-The Vintage Saga figures will have the mail away Geo figure, where you collect the stickers, then you get the order form out of the Luke in Xwing package and stick all the stickers on and mail it away for the George in Stormtrooper

-The regular Saga figures will have these random figures that will have a foil SW logo, a chrome base and a pewter finish holo mini

that's all I can think of right now, I dont know if the Attacktix,SW/Transfrmers, mini unleashed, force battlers or anything else is having a UGH special

Here is what Joe is talking about

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Detai...Pilot_97665.asp

Just scroll down there are pictures

Frac I didn't know I had to get all 5 of these figures.The last time the VOTC were out in my area all 12 were hard to find

• 2 weeks later...

Be Warned, as the link @ rebelscum will tell you, the stickers and order forms will easily be stolen..................

A quick heads, I agree that there appears to be no difference in the actual figures(at least for Vader & Solo), but Vader is posed differently in packagge to accomadate the ESB base that is included for being a UGH figure........

A quick heads, I agree that there appears to be no difference in the actual figures(at least for Vader & Solo), but Vader is posed differently in packagge to accomadate the ESB base that is included for being a UGH figure........

Yes,all UGH figures just repack @grumpy@

actually, the vader is available in that pose on the basic saga card as well...

actually, the vader is available in that pose on the basic saga card as well...

Yes but unbelieveable.Finding UGH Vader is much easier than this basic saga card @grumpy@