how would you feel?

KENNY GUIDO

No ,you are mistakened trust me I have an account with Diamond.....plus remember when SW figures were regularly at 5.00 ? well at those times Previews had them for 7.99 a figure,....and what is 7.99 -25 % ? that still made it 5.99......... like I stated earlier if you never knew, store like walmart and target hardly ans sometimes never make a profit out of figures like this.

so, what kind of shop/store do you own?

I run a music store .

but you're wrong DarthJoe, Target does ahve a policy against this, they post signs in their aisles stating this all the time...

If you constantly go to a store and they dont have figures cause someone keeps whiping them out at once, will you keep going there? I mena, I've stopped going to tons of stores casue I know scalpers hit them hard all the time, so it's pointless, Target looks at it as not being fair to thetomers and could possibly loose potential customers because of this... that's why they do it, yeah, some may not, cause they may not have that problem, but a lot of the Targets around here do...

I cant speak for Walmarts, cause I've had no problem walking into them, seeing cases on pallets, heck, when I worked for frito, I wa able to rmmage through backstock and pop open cases and take what I wanted.. but I know for a fact, depending on the Target, they take collectors that buy everything all up seriously.

you're right. they do have signs now, but back in 97, there werent any signs posted anywhere in the store. later, when we insisted to show us signs about their new rules, they then posted them up.

like I stated earlier if you never knew, store like walmart and target hardly ans sometimes never make a profit out of figures like this.

I HIGHLY doubt that. While it may be hard for a small guy to buy enough figures to lower their price point considerably, big stores like Target, WM and TRU play by different rules since they buy in amounts unfathomable to small retail players. They're making money off the figures. Maybe not as much as you might think, but they're not selling them for their health.