Sign in to follow this  
xhairs

LIFELINE THE DTC WAY

JUST those green shades make a whole world of difference on that figure, man I can't believe the improvement. Very cool. What did you use, just sculpting putty? And where did you get that case from?

Cool custom, wish hasbro would have done simple additions like yours.

Nice Lifeline X!

Cool Lifeline.... excelent custom work

OTOH DTC Med Alert is different to this because he's Med Alert, not Lifeline... Hasbro have shown no hestiation to use the "Lifeline" name before, so if he had been meant to be Lifeline he would've been called Lifeline.

though he should have come with that carry case (and ditched the pistol, Lifeline needs a pistol, Med Alert has that cool shotgun).

Nice work. I was going to do something like that, but then I remembered how much I hated using white paint and decided against it.

Very nice work. Its the little things like this that make me not want to army-build or even get multiples of most of the DTC figures. They could have been so much nicer with just a little bit of imagination on Hasbro's part but they took the easy way out. It's left up to us to make the figures "correct" for lack of a better term.

thanks guys im glad you like him. the shades are made from green stuff. i realy didnt have to paint that much white on him.i got the case from the 2000 RAH lifeline. thanks for all the feedback.

thanks guys im glad you like him. CC yes i was very supprised on how well the CC parts fit. the color IS blood red from games workshop.