JOE AT RETAIL

Ccav

Looks like its time for a road trip!! Does anyone know if they have stocked the Toys R US stores at Queensbury, NY, Clifton Park, NY, and Colonie NY. A friend and I make this route to get our Joes, and since DTC we haven't been back or gotten anything for that matter. Hasbro Canada sucks!!!

Great news, too bad they weren't out Saturday when I was last at TRU.

Looks like its time for a road trip!! Does anyone know if they have stocked the Toys R US stores at Queensbury, NY, Clifton Park, NY, and Colonie NY. A friend and I make this route to get our Joes, and since DTC we haven't been back or gotten anything for that matter. Hasbro Canada sucks!!!

YEah, that is my stomping ground, and they have NOt stocked them yet. I call dibs on the cobra troopers!!!!

YEah, that is my stomping ground, and they have NOt stocked them yet. I call dibs on the cobra troopers!!!!

Keep me posted, and don't worry I don't army build. Just one of each for me.

i gots mines today lol

762e6515.jpg

All I founda t my TRU was the Humvee and the Vipers lockdown

STill $25 for a 6 pack is kinda steep

I for one, never doubted. I heard this from a very reliable source about 3 months ago, and never had a doubt. I'm glad for it, adn lok forward to buying Joes at retail again soon.

As for the price, think about what your saying....

that's only $4 and changer per figure...a bargain at that price I believe.

Persoanlly I was hoping for TRU exlusive reclours rather than exactly the same as the Online figs

...wait don't lynch me... hear me out....

We all want this line to do well right?.... well if TRU is to be the Bastion that helps DTC survive/thrive they'll need to see worthwhile sales, now most collectors would be more likely to spring from TRU if the sets were at least a bit different.... The more sales, the more likely TRU is to re-order.

The Fact I've wanted a Desert Version of Footloose, a Jungle Cammo Barrel Roll, a single packed BAT V5 and a Python Patrol Range Viper is irrelivant....

well Kinda irrelivant...

OK fine I really just wanted a Jungle Cammo (or Night Force II) version of Barrel Roll....

are these only showing up at toys r us ?

Where the Hell have you been?

i gots mines today lol

762e6515.jpg

I was just going to ask if anyone saw them on the west coast. Looks like i'll hit up the two ToysRus close by

TRU run today. Good thing my other class is cancelled, I can run to both ends of town since one gets stock a week earlier than the other.

Well they are at my TRU but I can't buy them. For some reason the single packs aren't in their computers yet, so they wanted to charge me for the price of a S6 figure ($9.99) and I just wasn't gonna do it. The bad thing is they had the 6 packs and they are in the computer. Still if they are showwing up here in Kansas, they should be jst about everywhere.

That's really cool. I went to my TRU during my lunch break just now and they had the BAT Attacked 6 pack which I hadn't seen before. They looked pretty cool and I snagged one for $24. I'm really glad 3 3/4 Joe is making a comeback. I haven't gotten any Sigma 6 and I doubt I'll be starting the upcoming 2 whatever inch line, unless those vehicles are really awesome. What I want is 3 3/4 Joes. Yo Joe!!