TRU's have reset

Ccav

i was just at a TRU and they moved thier Joe Stuff to a new sectiong with about a 3 by 5 foot area for pegged "G.I.Joe 3.75 inch action figure" ... woot i hope this means its close

i saw on JoeShightings a TRU employee pulled off a box from a truck filled with wave 3! woot!

heres tha SKU codes joe whores!

3.75" Exclusive GI Joe Single Figure - Retail $5.99 - SKN 262886 - 8 per case

3.75" Exclusive GI Joe 6 Figure Pack - Retail $24.99 - SKN 262746 - 6 per case

Edited by Ccav

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO.....

WILL BE THE FIRST......

TO GET SINGLE PACK JOES AT TRU?????

awesome8ek.gifawesome8ek.gifawesome8ek.gifawesome8ek.gifawesome8ek.gifawesome8ek.gif

Well they moved at the S6 stuff at my sole remaining TRU to one of those small "islands" that are near the rest of the action figures. But the spot where they use to be is filled with misc garbage. So I really hope this is a sign, but I hate the fact that I only have one instead of two TRU's to check out now.

I may go there to pick up more HISS tanks, Troop builders, and six packs, but I got everything else I needed online.

I noticed on Sunday at my local TOYSrUS that all the pegs were now filled with SigmaSix. They must have sold all the 33/4'' stuff, because they used to have six packs left.

But I hope they get that new DTC stuff in.

WHO.....

WILL BE THE FIRST......

TO GET SINGLE PACK JOES AT TRU????

awesome8ek.gifawesome8ek.gifawesome8ek.gifawesome8ek.gifawesome8ek.gifawesome8ek.gif

Someone in California, I'm sure.

We should start a betting pool, or something.

I'm not holding my breath... bear in mind I live up in BC, land of hippies, Green Party voters and anti-war protesters. I've hardly ever found GI Joe at retail, even at TRU, although there are sporadic sightings now and then, like when Wave 6 showed up.

Hmm. But why the $5 hike on the 6 packs. That was all good online, but we're back at retail now. We need those $19.99 six packs. Or at least I do. Especially if that's where all the Viper Lockdown sets went. I hope it doesn't show up until April. And hopefully that'll be when they put the rest of those Morays on sale at my TRU. I'll be a painting fool.

I saw it with my own eyes this morning. They had about 6 Night Ops Hummers and 10-12 BATS Attack and Viper Lockdown packs at the TRU near my house. Humvees were $16.99, 6 packs were 24.99. No signs yet for single carded figures or larger vehicles at this store.

Given the quantitites I saw and the fact that they had shelf tags, I don't think this was a return of Amazon merchandise.

Now on to some more TRU nearby to see if they have single figs, or the HISS.

I saw it with my own eyes this morning. They had about 6 Night Ops Hummers and 10-12 BATS Attack and Viper Lockdown packs at the TRU near my house. Humvees were $16.99, 6 packs were 24.99. No signs yet for single carded figures or larger vehicles at this store.

Given the quantitites I saw and the fact that they had shelf tags, I don't think this was a return of Amazon merchandise.

You need to give a location with a reply like that. Even a State will do fine. #US1#

You need to give a location with a reply like that. Even a State will do fine. #US1#

TRU on Easton Rd in Cheltenham PA.

Hmm. But why the $5 hike on the 6 packs. That was all good online, but we're back at retail now. We need those $19.99 six packs.

I agree that the $19.99 price was good. But, I think Hasbro had been trying to raise the price on the 6 packs for a while and the shift to new sculpt figures gave them the chance to do it. It will be interesting to see if any future ARAH style 6 packs (if there are any!) will be the same price. My guess, though, is that the $24.99 price tag is here to stay. :(

Hmm. But why the $5 hike on the 6 packs. That was all good online, but we're back at retail now. We need those $19.99 six packs.

I agree that the $19.99 price was good. But, I think Hasbro had been trying to raise the price on the 6 packs for a while and the shift to new sculpt figures gave them the chance to do it. It will be interesting to see if any future ARAH style 6 packs (if there are any!) will be the same price. My guess, though, is that the $24.99 price tag is here to stay. :(

True, all I know is that now I can get some more Viper Lockdowns and Cobra troops. Good news to hear that they are back :)

sbarret needs to provide pics with the reciept, then we can start celebrating.

I picked mine up today. I got a few of wave 3 plus 1 Viper Lockdown set. We also got in a case of the Night Attack Humvees which I was not expecting. Here are some SKN numbers for upcoming products:

Exclusive GI Joe 3.75 Bravo Vehicle SKN 262719 $16.99 (hitting stores now)

Exclusive GI Joe 3.75 Comic Pack SKN 262851 $11.99 (none on order yet)

Exclusive GI Joe Rolling Command Center SKN 262711 $49.99 (none on order yet)

It is so nice to see these hitting stores again. It filled my heart with joy to put them on the pegs again. Shortly after we opened someone bought a couple of the singles. I hope they sell like crazy. TRU can once again be the savior of the line.

BTW, I got mine at the Dayton Mall store in Miamisburg, OH.