Found ML Legendary Riders Ultron as Crimson Cowl

cyclone_29

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn! This newbie stumped all of your fan boy rear ends. I believe he is referring to the Marvel VS Card of Ultron that says "Crimson Cowl" underneath his name.

LOL. I can't believe you guys didn't catch this.

I pay attention to the TOYS, I do NOT pay attention to the card accessories.

Sue me.

Damn! This newbie stumped all of your fan boy rear ends. I believe he is referring to the Marvel VS Card of Ultron that says "Crimson Cowl" underneath his name.

This newbie has something you don't (ULTRON AS THE CRIMSON COWL). Check out the picture in the beginning of the post.

This newbie has something you don't (ULTRON AS THE CRIMSON COWL). Check out the picture in the beginning of the post.

Im not hateing or anhything but can you post a picture of ur find

What are you talking about. You people kill me.

What picture? @smilepunch@

I'll take you'res skips :)

I think they shoulda done a mixmatch of both figures imo, I would buy the dog h ead one and use it as a scout type thingy for ultron lol :D

Its all yours Synchy! ;)

Oh wait, I don't have one to begin with! LOL

looks like the 90's version from "the vault" line

Maybe someone pulled a switch-a-rooo/

He just PM'ed me this Image

New Ultron??untitled.jpg

Thanks goes to "cyclone_29" for the pic

hmm.. is that figure sealed? @lol@

wait when i saw him at tru he looked like that proto, and was packaged pretty much in that same position, he didn't look anything like the one ya'll just posted, i should've brought it when i saw it, he looks cool, but when you're jobless it's kinda hard @grumpy@

Interesting. I don't really remember what the old Ultron(Villain Vault) looked like, but i do remember what the Ultron from the Animated Avengers cartoon line looked like.

that is indeed the "Vault" toyline ultron. i have both that and the "Avengers' one.

looks like someone put the old one in a ML package and out on the racks in a store. if toy-biz really packed that out then:

1. the person who packed it was either hella stupid or having a laugh at their bosses expense.

2. you've got a real collector's item.

3. spoon.

i'm guessing it was a collector who did it...

Edited by Van Flyheit

Ok, Ok, if it is fake it makes very little sense that someone would take the time to reseal an old harder to find and . . . better Ultron.

Is it twisty tied in or does it use the thin plastic bands cyclone? Also, is the interior bubble the same as the regular Ultron or different?

Ok, Ok, if it is fake it makes very little sense that someone would take the time to reseal an old harder to find and . . . better Ultron.

Is it twisty tied in or does it use the thin plastic bands cyclone? Also, is the interior bubble the same as the regular Ultron or different?

It has twist ties and the interior bubble is the same