How many Marvel Legends Normal looking heads are there?

JoeRhyno

I'm looking for some plain looking male heads for ML figs for a couple projects I have planned... Does anyone know any good heads that are out there? I've been doing some google searching and most of them have a mask, or that halk mask like Angle has... any help would be appreciated.. and if this needs to be moved to the custom section I totally understand.

-Joe

Theres the tony stark head from hulkbuster IM.....juggernaut and a few diff hulks if its a big character you're goin for...and i dunno if these count, but cable, iceman, colossus & nightcrawler all have plain heads (albeit not entirely plain).

Edited by Opticon

hmmm...

Namor (kinda)

Magneto

Magneto boxset head version

Maskless ML3 Wolvie

Punisher

Punisher boxset head version

Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic boxset head version

Nick Fury (kinda, if you need a pirate or something)

Blade (kinda)

Cable

Movie Punisher

Doc Ock (kinda)

Dr Strange

Professor X

Bishop

Bald Bishop

Maskless ML12 Wolverine

Johnny Storm Boxset version

Upcoming Captain America maskless (2-pack)

Upcoming Daredevil maskless (2-pack)

and there have been a few Peter Parker heads in the SMC line

plus, you could always check out Lord of the Rings figures, or the Toybiz wrestling figures...

Angel too!

plus, you could always check out Lord of the Rings figures, or the Toybiz wrestling figures...

ohsnap.gif

I forgot about them.. I'll have to expand my investigation... thanks!

That is the greatest most disturbing picture ever. @loll@ @hmmm@

Arch

Guest Steve Rogers

anyone have a Pic of HB Ironman w/o his helmet?

Check here:

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=2010458

I've been thinking about this...

Are these lines in-scale? Would it be an easy head swap?

I don't know anything about wrestling, but I have been looking at some of them for customs.

Black Widow and Phoenix actually have quite normal heads too..

anyone have a Pic of HB Ironman w/o his helmet?

Check here:

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=2010458

I've been thinking about this...

Are these lines in-scale? Would it be an easy head swap?

I don't know anything about wrestling, but I have been looking at some of them for customs.

Yes, they are in scale, and the bucks are similar enough that you should be able to swap parts effectively.

The TNA Wrestling figures have a lot of potential use because they have the musuclar physique already there AND they have the ganged hinge knees and elbows just like Marvel Legends.

Does Mr. Sinister count? I know someone who looks like him in real life... heh.

not marvel legend... but in the SMC line there are some PETER PARKER HEADS...

GAMBIT... wait; he has that thing on his head...

Thanks for all the ideas people, I dont know much about all the different ML figures out there, so I though I'd ask, are those new Xmen ones the same scale? I'm kinda digging how some of the costumes look, could be some possible fodder.

My bro just got the new TNA figs... and I'm about to go to TRU in a bit, so if they have them(or the xmen ones) I'll have to take a look at them.

Thanks again!!!!

Thanks for all the ideas people, I dont know much about all the different ML figures out there, so I though I'd ask, are those new Xmen ones the same scale? I'm kinda digging how some of the costumes look, could be some possible fodder.

My bro just got the new TNA figs... and I'm about to go to TRU in a bit, so if they have them(or the xmen ones) I'll have to take a look at them.

Thanks again!!!!

the Xmen figure line are the same scale if you don't have a problem with a six inch wolverine figure.

I got back from TRU and all they had were some Wolvies and Cyclops, but the Cyclops had those goggles sculpted on...

I bought a TNA fig.. but he's just for my collection...other than that, I wasn't really happy with what they had there.. so back to goggle I go, lol...

this is the head I'm trying to match up.. I wanna find a 6" one close to this:

HEAD.jpg