Finally!!

ThundaStorm

I went to my local Target during my break from classes this afternoon, and made my way toward the toy aisle. I wasn't really expecting to find anything new(since I already had built my Apocalypse.) But lo and behold I found what was left of a varient case, so I scored myself a red Iron Fist and White Sassy(both which included the "new" black limbs of Apocalypse.) This really made for a great start of the week, hopefully it can get even better! @peace@

Congrats!!!

Oh yah I have both Green Hulk and Angry Bullseye, but those weren't even varients if you ask me....almost everyone was able to find those 2 LOL

I also have mohawk storm and phasing vision which I got through trades, other than that, varients aren't easy to come by in my area

Oh yah I have both Green Hulk and Angry Bullseye, but those weren't even varients if you ask me....almost everyone was able to find those 2 LOL

I also have mohawk storm and phasing vision which I got through trades, other than that, varients aren't easy to come by in my area

i know that's right, the only varient i've ever seen is the red iron fist and the other bullseye but nobody counts him @smilepunch@

Not everyone heh*kicks his WM for never havning a variant when he goes*Oh god just let them hurry and loose the rest of the ML9 stock! We need new stuff heh.

Grats though hehehe.

congratulations thunderstorm, as for me I hope to be able to also obtain hulk green first aparence, x-23 black version, cable rieldfeld version and rougue and to wait for the version without chewed of green goblin

• 3 weeks later...

I saw green hulk and angry bullseye once....and that was with a clean shipment for the Target $2.99 sale. I think I saw more blue cyclops and angels of ML10 than ML9 Green Hulk and angry bullseye.

And I still have not seen a variant case of ML12's. Everytime a new shipment comes in...always normal cases.

kndy

I have never seen a single Chase figure from Wave 12 ever in Colorado!!!

You must be one lucky bastard <_<

I'm jealous...

Me neither. Never seen any ML 12 variants on pegs... Cept in someones arms!!! :( Poor wolvie. That creepy old guy better treat you good!

Hey Thundastorm,

Heh, i'm glad you knew i was only kidding with you earlier, i don't want to step on anyone's toes.

To answer your question, I live in Aurora, CO.

A couple of the variants i have seen around here were the Blue Angel and i think the X-Factor Cyclops as well.

I wish i could have found the Scarlet Witch. Right now i'd like to buy her mainly because we won't see her again in the future

Oh yeah, i'm digging your Zatanna sig :P