Cody hits Cali...

JoeRhyno

I got VERY lucky and found a scorch, cody and two grunts at target tonight. The stock person was just putting them out and I happened to see them as well as one firespeeder pilot and a third grunt, but a Hot Wheels collector picked up the other two. We both left Foul Moudama, Lushros Dofine, and a pair of Darth Vaders.

Found cody in Oregon too! I got one of him, and one of his troopers. I have to say that I still like the SA trooper better. Cody has an awsome head sculpt, but he lacks ball shoulders, which was a real downer for me. Didn't see the firefighter, or the commando though...

I had to ask the kid in the back to get them for me. my hot wheels friend was in there earlier this morning and he typed in the sku and they had them. so I took my chances in going and getting them. i didnt want to give up because he has saw them a half hour ago at another target but he was only able to get me the ki-amand holo figure out of the bunch.

Hell they have even hit AL Target's.

Draven

That's funny Draven.I haven't seen squat here in Huntsville.Where the hell are they?Our Area seems to be the last to get anything.Everytime I go into target nothing but empty pegs.I have only seen the Geo wave only once at Target.Update.A buddy of mine found the Coruscant wave Wednesday.Someone beat him to the Cody.Target only got in one case.

Hell they have even hit AL Target's.

Draven

That's funny Draven.I haven't seen squat here in Huntsville.Where the hell are they?Our Area seems to be the last to get anything.Everytime I go into target nothing but empty pegs.I have only seen the Geo wave only once at Target.Update.A buddy of mine found the Coruscant wave Wednesday.Someone beat him to the Cody.Target only got in one case.

Yep they hit Auburn Tuesday and your Target Wed. I heard about it through another source. I missed Cody and the Firefighter Pilot. I passed on the rest.

Draven

what I don't get is peoples need to have to prove they found something by showing a receipt. you found it, post that you did and that should be well enough. if someone doesn't believe you then they don't believe you, it doesn't change the fact that you did find it. but the need to have to prove to everyone that you did is baffling...who cares if someone doesn't believe you.

what I don't get is peoples need to have to prove they found something by showing a receipt. you found it, post that you did and that should be well enough. if someone doesn't believe you then they don't believe you, it doesn't change the fact that you did find it. but the need to have to prove to everyone that you did is baffling...who cares if someone doesn't believe you.

Its the internet and everyone wants proof because they dont believe anything. no offense to anyone. Months ago, someone posted up a link here to a hasbro site that listed some question for thier GI JOE line. they had stated that although the 3 3/4 line will stictly be an online deal, they would still carry exclusives to toys r us. One irrate fan in here demanded proof that i had read this and became hysterical to the point where he stared cursing like a little boy.

like I said, people need proof or otherwise your considered a liar.

I was surprised that the cody wave hit 2 stores on long island yesterday. I went out and hit 2 more stores and checked thier computers and they did not have any at all in stock, and these stores were only miles away from each other. today, they still didnt have any. so, not everything hits an area all at once. perhaps they are still in the trucks, waiting to be unloaded. who knows?