The Buddy System is awesome, as long as on your side

n8dawgaic

My friend who is the new manager of KB holds back all cases of Star wars, ML, hotwheels, and WWE until after I view them. This sort of thing used to tick me off when I was on the other end, but I've come to rationalize that anyone here in the same position would take advantage of it.

That being said, I managed to get 2 cases of the Titanium figs today.

You guys know there are variants right? I don't think I saw that posted anywhere?

Vintage wash and regular.

Does anyone need my extras? I'm keeping one full case to myself, but I think I'll part with the other.

EDIT the title is supposed to say ***as long as its on your side**

I already have 6 creamy clones... I might part with some. I don't like them as much as I thought I would.

Which Reys are HTF? I don't consider any WWE figs that rare or scarce, but I know some areas are dry.

me want clones too lol

Nate I here ya. If you have a connection at a toy store then use it. Before the TOYS R US closed in Revere I had four employees that would hook me up with whatever I wanted when I came in. Nothing wrong with it in my book. Congrats my friend

Edited by TOYMAN65

I agree w/Toyboy, Use it and abuse it... okay.. well maybe not abuse it.. but Yuo gotta use it! I'll take some clonage off your hands if you want...as for the Reys, it seems like I see them once or twice.. but that's about it.. and it's usually just once, lol.. if I dont get them when I see them.. I never will...

Right now, I need the new Road 2 WM one... I just got the sweet Rey 616 ring one.. I'm up to 17 now!!!

Yeah if its on your side, you are lucky! You should take him out to dinner sometime.

Well, I do try to share the wealth with my ADC amigos. I don't scalp, and I don't extort people with unreasonable trades.

I'll work on those clones, and Joe I've seen that Rey twice, wish I had known you needed him.

Congrats on you inside....I used to have it at my local Walmart, but my relative got lazy & didn't do anythang for me anymore...cause she's lazy... I still dont' know how she became manager... still surprised....

Hey, post some pics ;)

Hey Nate which KB is it? The one in Saugus at Square One Mall has been getting nothing lately.

I still need a Batman EXP Batgirl for my set. Think you could hook me up? Happy to pay you cost plus shipping. PM?

That Saugus store is useless. They have 2 collectors on staff, don't waste your time.

I'm talking about the one in Westfield, quite far from you. I will see what I can do about BatGirl for you.

I pull my stuff aside as soon as I open the cases to put things out.I allready got a Millenium Falcon and a Shuttle Tyderium pulled aside.

Nobody has mentioned this but the Shuttle Tyderium was packaged two ways...One was with it facing forward with its wings down.The other is it just sitting lenthwise in the box

How much did you end up paying for both cases?

On a side note does anybody here think that the boxes they come in resemble the stasis pods from Beast Wars?

Edited by Wheeljack35

That Saugus store is useless. They have 2 collectors on staff, don't waste your time.

I'm talking about the one in Westfield, quite far from you. I will see what I can do about BatGirl for you.

Thanks Nate That's Very kind of you. It's the New Animated ones The Packaging says EXP the Batgirl is either one or two to a case and she will be discontinued soon as another wave is starting to hit.

I know what you mean about saugus Nate, I know the store manager Debbie and she is very cool if she has something I need she puts it in her office. She held the new EXP Killer Crock figure in her office till I could get there at the end of the week, but she had No luck finding me an EXP Batgirl.

Anyway thank you again. PM me if you get her and let me know how much I owe you?

I'll see what I can do, and shoot you a PM Toyman.

On a side note, do you happen to know the really tall and skinny kid who works there (or used to)? He's the one that bragged to me at checkout how he cames this and that to himself and so on...

I'll see what I can do, and shoot you a PM Toyman.

On a side note, do you happen to know the really tall and skinny kid who works there (or used to)? He's the one that bragged to me at checkout how he cames this and that to himself and so on...

Does he have light colored hair. knows a lot about figures? I haven't seen him for over a month.

I deal with Debbie the store manager directly. She was my superviser when I worked at the Revere TRU one X-Mas season. Debbie is cool. If she has what I want she puts it in her office.

Anyway let me know one way or the other about EXP batgirl Nate? I hear they are phasing her out of the assortments by the end of the month due to newer figures comming out.