SMC 17 was released (PICS!)

hong_kong_lad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit! Whats with that button on Spidey's back?

it's probably for the smashing or breaking action...

Spider Hulk is still cool...

weird how only some parts of the costume rips... u would think part of his masked would rip too...

Yeah I know eh! kinda wierd to see that his mask is still intact... But yeah, I still think hes cool!

Hong Kong lad. Hobgoblin has no action features right? As in he dosn't shoot anything, fling anything, have any big buttons on his back etc right?

PLEASE tell me i'm right! It would be a great way to ruin a great figure. After what happened to Venom (HUGE freakin butto n on his back that didn't even do anything) i woud hate to see this figure screwed with too.

Hong Kong lad. Hobgoblin has no action features right? As in he dosn't shoot anything, fling anything, have any big buttons on his back etc right?

PLEASE tell me i'm right! It would be a great way to ruin a great figure. After what happened to Venom (HUGE freakin butto n on his back that didn't even do anything) i woud hate to see this figure screwed with too.

Sure hope not! But it doesn't seem like he has any AFs.

Those look awesome shame Hydroman hadn't turned up. By the way that version of Hydroman is comic acurate he appeared in Mark Waids run on Fantastic Four the costume was created by the Wizard to increase Bench's ability to the point where he could absorb moisture from any source including people. Just thought you may be interested :unsure:

The classic Hobgoblin will be nice to have -- not as scary as that demon Hobgoblin from about 5 years ago but still cool. The Spidey-Hulk is just too funny -- need to grab him too if I see him!

Edited by Joe Fixit

Well, Hydro-Man is certainly a figure i can live without, but i do like that Hobgoblin a lot.

I'm leaving for Hong Kong tomorow, so I'll try and grab a Hobgoblin while I'm there!

Nice!

Wow I didn't know so many HK people are here!

Is the arrow to Nalgene or "Made in the USA"?

Nalgene is a plastic company right?

the guys name is HKL you figure it out :P @bH@ @loll@

What exactly are you trying to refer to?? If you "google" it, it comes up as a company who makes polycarbonate water bottles?

Go check it out http://www.nalgene-outdoor.com/store/subca...categorycode=45

Nothing mysterious here...just a water bottle. :huh: