1 * sandman

other all spiderman do not count

thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting.....well hopefully they will show up here in a few days

cloud I can hook ya up with smcw16 if you want PM @can@ I'm surpirsed you can't though arn't you just in vancouver :S ?..

w16 = manwolf ect right?..

Hmm GReat news indeed HKL tell us what you think of spideyhulk & goblin please!!! :)

Is the goblin just a "repaint" of what the ml GG will be?..

I don't really care about the hydro man, or lack there of he kinda sucked anyways imo!

cloud I can hook ya up with smcw16 if you want PM @can@ I'm surpirsed you can't though arn't you just in vancouver :S ?..

Hmm GReat news indeed HKL tell us what you think of spideyhulk & goblin please!!! :)

Is the goblin just a "repaint" of what the ml GG will be?..

I don't really care about the hydro man, or lack there of he kinda sucked anyways imo!

Actually, I'm in Victoria, Vancvouer Island.

I 'm looking foward to see SMC 16 this week or next week, hopefully.

I just want a Venom.

Okay, let me whip out the calculator and do a little math here. SMC 17 is in HK now . . that means 10 - 14 days to get to Cali . . another 10 - 14 days to get here to the East Coast . . so about 3 to 4 weeks before I find this stuff. Okay, that's not bad. I'm not really too keen on that Hydroman anyway. The outfit doesn't look very interesting and that's not how I picture the character. Hobgoblin and Spider-Hulk I'm looking forward to. I don't recall Spidey ever turning into the Hulk but it looks like a cool figure. Maybe that was from a What If? comic?

What? No Hydroman? :(

Congrats HKlad

Hi

Yes I saw the sandman again in this series who is as same as the periours one ,so I am so disappointed ,

ok Let me tell you about them

Hobgoblin - new body , a bits biger and look better than the green goblin, there is some smoky with ship , of course they can be splited ,

the hulk spiderman - he is HUGE, but not as big as the hulk buster iron man , I love this figure, but those figure are easy being borken ............:-(

since i do not have PC at home, I will try to use mobile to take some pic of them while back to office

Cheers

HKL

Hi

Yes I saw the sandman again in this series who is as same as the periours one ,so I am so disappointed ,

ok Let me tell you about them

Hobgoblin - new body , a bits biger and look better than the green goblin, there is some smoky with ship , of course they can be splited ,

the hulk spiderman - he is HUGE, but not as big as the hulk buster iron man , I love this figure, but those figure are easy being borken ............:-(

since i do not have PC at home, I will try to use mobile to take some pic of them while back to office

Cheers

HKL

Thanks edwin!

JOhnny Bizarro

Awesome! Can't wait to see pics!

Nice! It looks like they used the War Hulk body for it. There was also another figure using this warhulk figure, and it was House Of M Boxset Hulk.

JOhnny Bizarro

Awesome!!! Im diggin em!

But whats up with Hobgoblin's crotch??

Thanks for the pics man. :)

Not really digging the Hulk Spider-man too much, but Hobgoblin really looks quite amazing. :D

Actually, I'm in Victoria, Vancvouer Island.

I 'm looking foward to see SMC 16 this week or next week, hopefully.

I just want a Venom.

Well if you need a hook up @cost and all pm :D @can@ I know what its like not being able to find the stuff ya want too ;)

Okay, let me whip out the calculator and do a little math here. SMC 17 is in HK now . . that means 10 - 14 days to get to Cali . . another 10 - 14 days to get here to the East Coast . . so about 3 to 4 weeks before I find this stuff. Okay, that's not bad. I'm not really too keen on that Hydroman anyway. The outfit doesn't look very interesting and that's not how I picture the character. Hobgoblin and Spider-Hulk I'm looking forward to. I don't recall Spidey ever turning into the Hulk but it looks like a cool figure. Maybe that was from a What If? comic?

letssss see,all that + add another two + months before it hits @can@ :P:D

What? No Hydroman? :(

Congrats HKlad

You really want that ugly thing anyways? :S Its not even HIM really ... its more like some kinda, "what if, hydro man was in the ultimate verse" figure :P

Great pics HKL btw! thanks again for the news and update