New Sigma 6 Pics

JayC

The one character I really wanted and he looks..pretty bad; D's head is too rectangular and the jacket doesn't look right. Hopefully he looks better w/o it.

The guy w/ duke is waay to scrawny around the waist as well..

@hmmm@ man hi-tech has a smaller waist than lindsay lohan and that's bad, artic duke is pretty cool though, and so is destro but that jacket gotta go

darn i forgot to look at all the pics, jungle se is horrible, firefly is cool as 7734, and destro looks like a gorrilla(sp) with that damn jacket @smilepunch@

Damn, these look awful. They looked better in Toy Fair.

No articulation for the small ones.

The big ones look fugly and deformed, either long legs, or just weird and scrawny.

and I own some sigma six toys

Sorry guys, but I gotta disagree, suprisingly enough. See I wasn't impressed with the Toyfair pics of these, but they look better here, namely Destro. I was so disappointed with him initially. But here he looks okay. LOVE the arctic Duke and Hi-Tech, although I'd rather have Frostbite...

If the 2.5" stuff was more articulated, I'd be all over it. But as it stands now...meh. (Oh, what I wouldn't give if that Dragonhawk was 3-3/4" scale...)

I exited Sigma Six collecting once I saw the toyfair pics. I just don't like the direction it's going.

They seem to be getting MORE deformed and misproportioned.....I mean, Destro's arms are longer than his knees, and speaking legs of...they just keep getting skinnier....

I think overall that Destro irritated me so much I'd never buy a S6 after that.

Edited by Daredrummer

OMG Hi Tech sucks! But that waist/stomuch could be a starting point for a female mold ;)

Destro rocks! His arms just appear longer, look closer, his knee's are bent. As does FF while I am at it. I also will get the Jungel SE and Urban one.

Draven

Jungle Snake Eyes could be used as W.O.R.M.S. if one didn't want or need a new Snake Eyes.

that doesn't make it a good figure, just giving an idea for anyone who buys these abominations.

Not really digging the 8" figures much, but the 2.5" stuff seem kinda cool.

my parents always told me if i had nothing nice to say...not to say anything at all! this would be a time for me to say nothing at all i guess?

TM

im with you on this TM. @firedevil@

Well I aint gonna keep quite! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ THESE THINGS SUCK SOOOOOOO BAD IT AINT FUNNY! Behold Sigma lovers,this is your future so I hope you all like it! Personally I`m not into deformed looking freaks who pretend to be humans but if that is what the rest of you like than feel free to buy my share cause you can have it! And I mean that in the nicest way too! @smilepunch@

I will say though that I do like the 2.5 scale vehicles but not at that scale! Oh well, more money to spend on the new WW Transformer figures!

I still like the guy with the Jason mask, but overall....

these still suck major moth balls! @lol@

They REEEEALLY need to just LOSE the whole cloth pants/no shirt...cloth shirt/no PANTS crap they're doing with them, as it's goofy as hell and looks ##$%$#ed!

Why doesn't Duke have a hat to keep his head warm if it is cold enough to ski? Come to think of it, none of the Gijoe Sigma 6 guys have any sort of head protection. Most of the RAH joes had helmets or at least hats.

Tunnel Rat has a beanie, and the Duke that comes with the ATV has a helmet. Just saying.