CONFIRMED!!! TRU Exclusive 3.75" Single Figs

Angelus

Been a long time since I posted but I'm back with this bit of news.

While checking the computer today, I stumbled across a great little item. The 3.75" DTC Joe figures are now going to be a TRU Exclusive. Here is what I have so far:

3.75" Exclusive GI Joe Single Figure - Retail $5.99 - SKN 262886 - 8 per case

3.75" Exclusive GI Joe 6 Figure Pack - Retail $24.99 - SKN 262746 - 6 per case

These are hitting the warehouses NOW! They should be in stores in 1-2 weeks! Excellent news people! Finally new product in brick & mortar stores again.

Today is a happy day!

Discuss

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that's good news! I stop by TRU a couple of times a week on my way home! Even if it's stuff that's already out, it'll make getting the vehicles a lot easier and army building a snap! But then again...it does put a strain on the collector with the constant trips to the store and all that, something I have grown very weary of over the years. On the plus side, there aren't many reasons to go toyhunting for me these days, so I guess this is just one more reason to continue my hobby.

If true, it's meaningless to me because they closed both stores in my area. The next closest is about 20+miles and am not going to be making runs like before.

I'm down with HTS DTC as long as the product is available and still affordable. Gas and time work out to be the same as some online shipping IMO. Not to mention having to compete with other shoppers, collectors, scalpers, etc.

eh, i just hope they're still available on HTS and other e-tailers. i'd much rather stumbled out of my bed in my underwear and make an order online than have to go from store to store trying to find figures before the scalpers, army builders, or other collectors get to them.

regardless, its definitely good news for gi joe.

I got 8 Joes for $48 from goodstufftogo.net. I got exactly what I wanted. As a matter of fact, that actually costs me less. Sales tax in WV is 6%. Ordering them from there will save me about $3 with no cost for gas. Then again, there is the fact that buying them from TRU will help get them back in stores. I'M SO CONFLICTED!

I found this..

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...s=toys&n=597568

and..

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...s=toys&n=597568

It says "Available from TRU"

the others say "from Brians Toys".

Who knows? If he works at TRU they may just be what we saw months back with the returns in the system but prob the database wouldn't contain the info unless these were maybe going for sale. Again who knows..

OK THIS MIGHT KICK ME BACK INTO GEAR THAT`S FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I wonder if they will start with wave 1 or 3?

Isn't it possible that this could refer to wave 4? Preorders for the comic book 3 packs number #44 and #101 have been available since February 24th at BigBadToyStore so it's a little odd that preorders for wave 4 are nonexistent over a week later.

OmegaHarbinger

Lot of good this does me.....The nearest TRU is still 90 miles away and I'm not for sure if it's closing or not. (Wasn't on the list, but the shelves where really bare.) When Traget gets them, let me know, Then I'll be excited.

The best bit about this is with TRU making orders too the volume goes up: this will likely mean the budget available for the figures could increase which would mean more new-molded parts...

That`s a great point! And the better sales may mean that the line will live longer!

I really wish they would start from wave 1 though since it really had some great figures. I wouldn`t mind picking up some Snow Serpents from wave 2 either. I really hope they get Viper Lockdown too!

No, that's not me. I have always been Angelus on these boards. I don't post often. When I do it's usually TRU related.

okay, I just temember this guy from Canada, posted about them getting wave 6, I told my buddy in Canada and I got a snow wolf out of the deal.. so if it was you... then I would have been like.. DUDE, trust this guy.. but since it's not.. I dont trust you... @smilepunch@ just kidding, lol.. I cant wait.. cause I want another DTC hiss and some Viper Lockdowns!!!

Guest McBragg

6 packs jumped up in price $5 over a year? Dang! I was hoping that TRU meant the prices would come back down a little to $5 figures.

if this is true, then this is the best info ive seen in a while.

but somehow, i believe this as mush as i believe, Microman

would be sold at TRU in the US..

far fetched, but anything is possible!