Cobra Command

Finishing up my last 3 customs

I figured I would go ahead and finish up the last of my customs to post. Today is the Cobra Viper. I like the new one but the original Viper is still my favorite. Can anyone guess all the parts used? The helmet, torso and arms were heavily modded and sculpted. Enjoy!

This was my original Viper that I sold to Gilty1 back in the day.It was also my very first custom:

http://www.joecustoms.com/customs/customs_...id=1469&id=4811

This is the new one. I got lazy when it came to the legs though:

10103338hx.th.jpg

10103341ef.th.jpg

10103362fr.th.jpg

Though he is slightly taller than the V1 he fits in perfectly with JVC. He also looks pretty good with the V1 and blends as a taller Viper. I would love to see this one casted, he would look great with the female Viper Al and Gunz made. The other two I need to finish before I`m done are BBQ and Serpentor 2

i love the feel of that custom so close to the v1 and moderna t the same time

maybbe the neck is a bit too long or skinny but this viper is cool !

It was sculpted around the wave 7 Gung Ho head so it shouldn`t be too long or skinny. It`s exactly how the neck should look under a big helmet. If I make it larger it won`t be realistic.

this is how figures should be done! perfect update of the V1 viper. great stuff CC just perfect!

TM

Very nice, love the Viper!

Ok I`ll be nice and give the parts list

Head: Wave 7 Gung Ho

Torso: Wave 7 Gung Ho

Waist: Wave 7 Viper

Upper Legs: Coils

Lower Legs: Neo Viper

Upper Arms: Scalpel

Lower Arms: Teli Viper

ALOT of sculpting went into this one. I may eventually add more to the neck to fill it out some and add a pouch to the left leg. As I said this is part 1 of 3 of the last customs that I will make so enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I really like this one nice work! U got my addy u can send him to me too U know a kinda first and last thing! I will take him lmk when u wanta send him! No for real I wouldn't mind your first and last u know lmk?

Wow I really like this one nice work! U got my addy u can send him to me too U know a kinda first and last thing! I will take him lmk when u wanta send him! No for real I wouldn't mind your first and last u know lmk?

Maybe you will see something at the CC store later on. @firedevil@

AWESOME! I love it... again, sorry to see you go, you better come back one day and be like... "oh, here are the 300 customs I did while I was gone... enjoy"

@loll@

The neck is a bit skinny, but overall that is one sweet looking figure! This is EXACTLY what Hasbro should be striving for with the DTC line, and new sculpts in general.

Looks excellent. Can't wait to see what you did with BBQ.

Draven

Awesome CC!

I much like the proportion more on the one sold to Gil. He looks meaner and buffer. The clothing accessory details and colors are more accurate to the original ARAH with this latest version you did.

Regardless they both are excellent!

Ok guys i`m gonna buff up the neck and add a pouch to the one leg. I would remove the holster but I like it.

Oh and Royal you would be proud of me! I`ve built a pretty decent Bat army now. I`ts not nearly as cool as yours though. @grumpy@

Instead of buffing up the neck per se, why not add a fitted collar like a turtleneck or something to make it more practical and less likely to end up too thick. I like it alot so far, and am looking forard to the other two.

i would have bought a lot of that viper if hasbro made it! great custom as always and you will be missed!

* oh and thanks again for the great deal on those hiss tanks :)