Collector's Club Flaming M.O.T.H. figures

Alyosha

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not ENTIRELY bad....but yeah, a little "busy"!

They'd make nice companions for the Jungle Vipers. Of course...with them being referred to as "flaming"..are these two Cobras pulling a Brokeback Mountain, out there in them thar woods or something??

@hmmm@

To expensive to troop build but Ill get them! Not bad in my opinion!

I wish hasbro would tell us which molds were available so we could vote on some sorta of 6 pack!

I like the packaging. :D

I like them both, actually. I think they should have went with a darker brown and changed the lens colors for both characters, but, overall, I give them a B. I'll probably pick them up if I have the change to spare.

I made the price up. Bad joke.

If I had to take an actual guess, I'd say $14.99 is more realistic.

I'm confused. How does a person go about obtaining these 2 figures? I have no intention of calling a number and agreeing to pay a yet to be determined price.

OmegaHarbinger

I'm confused. How does a person go about obtaining these 2 figures? I have no intention of calling a number and agreeing to pay a yet to be determined price.

Master Collector doesn't put it onto their web store until they physically have it in their hands, but they have it on page 11 of the March newsletter. The online version is available now, and the printed version should be available at the end of the month, foe those who get the newsletter by third class mail.

They need to get some of this boards customizers to make the figures. Why don't these people realize go get the best and they will increase sales.

Because people like to take a really great oppotunity and squander it. @bH@

I agree with you though on this. It really pains me to see them take something like this and make it out to be very so-so. But what can ya do except to try and come up with a way to fill the void and there is a serious void that has the potential to be filled here.

$32 is a little steep but I'm sure it's because of the packaging. ;)

not bad, I agree too pricey for troop building, but that is not what this set is for, it is part of a bigger set as stated in the press release. The only thing that I do not like about them are the eyes, for some reason (but then again this is a mock up and perhaps the color will change by when they ship. I must say though, I give them props for continuing to provide us with 3/3/4 stuff. I will be getting one of each, but that is all since too pricey to troop build.

Not ENTIRELY bad....but yeah, a little "busy"!

They'd make nice companions for the Jungle Vipers. Of course...with them being referred to as "flaming"..are these two Cobras pulling a Brokeback Mountain, out there in them thar woods or something??

@hmmm@

@loll@ @loll@ i have to agree the term "flaming" may have been a poor choice!

now back to the figures i really like the night viper, the frag viper ...not so much but he's still desent. i think the blue on the night vision is what gives them that "busy" look, maybe a a muted neon green would of been better. i think i may join MC to get these? im excited and frightened by what the joes may look like? and who they may be? but 30 or so dollars for 2 joes really aint bad........it aint good either? but they have one thing going for them (imo) there ARAH baby!

TM

I'm really impressed by them actually... I was thinking they would be butt ugly, and instead, they're actually quite appropriate. And the box art is a good seller to me as well, as for their colors and what not... Just like with RAH, if the card art sucks, I think less of the figure itself. :)

-Kevin