VvV Weakest Link TOP 5!!!

KamenDreda

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going Torch on this Bombstrike is just what the Joe line needed.

And what a great story line we get as well with the Stall family talk about a sitcom.

Torch is older news but I will agree that he needed a new figure.

No plans to make it last longer... If it is extremly close and it looks like Torch will win... I'll hold out the round to try to get more bombstrike votes... If it is really close and Bombstrike looks like she will win I'm cutting oof the round really fast! @smilepunch@

No... Seriously... This will end at 9:00am tomorrow just like all the other rounds... Unless it is a tie... Then I may let it go longer...

I vote to kickout TORCH

I wish he wasn't in the top 2. He isn't that special. He has awesome accesories but I don't like the flaming jeans that much. I think he is more popular because of scarcity.

Bombstrike is cool. She is a perfect female Joe figure and cool accesories and backstory.

Torch is too awesome, but so is Boobstrike! :(

decisions..decisions?

I think they BOTH were two of the BEST of the last couple waves before the big H hit us, and hate to make the call, but one's obviously gotta go!

Heads it's Bombstrike..

Tails it's Torch!

coinflip.gif

I have to vote BOMBSTRIKE!!! ;)

First time I've ever voted on this. I vote to get rid of Torch.

Why? Flamming pants, and I don't have him.

Bombstrike is da bomb. The Joes needed a new female on their roster.

Well gentlemen... It was extremly close and I think we can all be happy with that fact but with 13 votes torch is the loser.

Bombstrike

has earned her place a the best of VVV!

She joins Duke as the best of RAH and Televiper as the best of SpyTroops.

Congrtulations Ms. Stall!

Special thanks to Draven and Bluefootedbooby for picking up the slack for me in running this thread when I was unable. Thank you everyone for voting in this thread. Special thanks to those of you that have voted in every round! I would name names but I don't want to forget anyone. It is stuff like this that keeps me coming back to this forum.... Look for the DTC weakest link when that line wraps up (hopefully not for awhile but I fear that maybe sooner than we hope).

THanks every one! GOOD NIGHT!

Well gentlemen... It was extremly close and I think we can all be happy with that fact but with 13 votes torch is the loser.

Bombstrike

has earned her place a the best of VVV!

She joins Duke as the best of RAH and Televiper as the best of SpyTroops.

Congrtulations Ms. Stall!

Special thanks to Draven and Bluefootedbooby for picking up the slack for me in running this thread when I was unable. Thank you everyone for voting in this thread. Special thanks to those of you that have voted in every round! I would name names but I don't want to forget anyone. It is stuff like this that keeps me coming back to this forum.... Look for the DTC weakest link when that line wraps up (hopefully not for awhile but I fear that maybe sooner than we hope).

THanks every one! GOOD NIGHT!

Which Duke won for RAH?

So......are ya gonna be going DTC?

Well the first Weakest link wasm't really specifically RAH... and it wasn't based on specific figure versions. It was just a list of every characters from RAH. It was more Duke as a character rather than a specific version.

Yeah I will probably do a DTC weakest link once that line comes to an end.

Edited by KamenDreda