VvV Weakest Link TOP 5!!!

KamenDreda

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snakeyes.............

he can't hold his gun, he can hold a weapon.......he is equally as good as my vs two snakes with two busted thumbs that i've had since 85......feh

Sorry I couldn't resist but seeing that you triple posted is hilarious. It's not something you see every day. @loll@

Snake Eyes is good, but now that I have my v2 Snake Eyes, he'll be the best "new sculpt" Snake Eyes rather than the best Snake Eyes.

snakeyes.............

he can't hold his gun, he can hold a weapon.......he is equally as good as my vs two snakes with two busted thumbs that i've had since 85......feh

Sorry I couldn't resist but seeing that you triple posted is hilarious. It's not something you see every day. @loll@

Snake Eyes is good, but now that I have my v2 Snake Eyes, he'll be the best "new sculpt" Snake Eyes rather than the best Snake Eyes.

just trying to make a point @hmmm@

I feel like I should give my general opinion on the last 5 figures to attempt to sway some votes possibly. (except for poor old Gung Ho at this point)

I'll start with Snakes.

The SE from wave 7 is such a fantastic figure. He really embodies everything SE is to me, and I think his sculpt is even better than his original second version. But with that said, out of the last 5, he has the most flaws. His hands are horrible. He can't even hold his weapons. Once I switched them out with Recondo's things were fine, but a perfect figure shouldn't require modding. His legs also did that funky side sway/stance thing. Amazing figure, just a few flaws.

Gung Ho

One of my favorite VvV figures. I'm glad he made it this far, because he would definitely be in my top 3. I just really love the look and mold, but he's obviously gone... so I'll save my time.

Leaving who I believe will be the final 3. Torch, Bombstrike and Snow Serpent.

Torch.

Amazing figure, really awesome. One of the first to utilize the mold injected shoulders. And he looks fantastic doing it. He's a great update to the old Torch, with a modern flair.

I'm interested in knowing how many of us actually own this figure though, considering his small release. I can't fault the figure for low production numbers, but can he really be the best if he's unattainable and basically unknown?

Snow Serpent.

I'm not a huge army builder, so I may be biased, but I'm surprised this figure made it so far. This is basically a remold of a past figure. Almost identical. He may appear nice visually, but he's not very original in my mind.

Leaving me with...

Bombstrike

The best female Joe to date. She's a great mold of a brand new character. Not only is she fresh and original, but she's a fantastix mold too. Great character back story, nice accessories, beautiful figure mold, new injection molded shoulders, I just can't find anything wrong with her in any way.

Besides, it's time for a girl to win the Weakest Link.

bombstrike. not even really a character, just a use of a mold.

Bombstrike isn't "really a character"? she's already had more backstory and charicterisation than 90% of the RAH characters and she hasn't even appeared in either comic or Toon yet....

Goign with Snow serpent/Wolf again... a very nice trooper mold yes. but Too specailised and not cool enough to deserve to still be in IMO there are a lot of already voted out figures I'd take over this one.

FWIW I do own IMO Torch: he is quite proabably the best Dreadnok Figure ever

that was pure nuts. I'm sorry but i have to beleive that was not voting for the toy but the character. That gung-ho was darn near perfect. Don't beleive me why then is every other custom these days useing his parts? it was a great design as well.

Se had a nice design but the execution was crap, pop together legs, un even amounts of wrinkles, and the arms that were incredibly deformed.

I vote SE AGAIN

SNAKE-EYES

Argh, Gung-Ho should've taken it! Plus, Mindbender was damn near perfect too. I dunno what's going on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was pure nuts. I'm sorry but i have to beleive that was not voting for the toy but the character. That gung-ho was darn near perfect. Don't beleive me why then is every other custom these days useing his parts? it was a great design as well.

Se had a nice design but the execution was crap, pop together legs, un even amounts of wrinkles, and the arms that were incredibly deformed.

I vote SE AGAIN

Well, bear in mind these are the top five we're talking about, right? No one's saying he's a bad sculpt, and I think people like Gung Ho's character more than most, certainly more than Bombstrike.

I still think the Wave 7 Snake Eyes is exactly what new sculpt Joes should be, and is the best version of Snake Eyes since 1985, but then again, I could say the same thing about Torch and Snow Wolf...