Finally got the Marvel Zizzlingers...

stormfan

OK so KB Toys finally got them, so I bought 4 packs. My friend that works there wanted to know what they looked like so I went to Auntie Anne's (the pretzel place) and got a cup of hot water to put the packs in. Note: these are my 1st ever zizzlingers. Anyway, so I get back to KB and put the large cup on the counter and opened up the package and read the directions. It said to put down newspaper, but I thought to myself "pffft, nah, that's over-kill" so I take the pack and dropped it in and waited for "the magic" to happen.

Now, I expected it to fizz a little and slowly dissolve. SO I starred at it and watched the bag expand, then a rush of blue water and foam shot out of the top of the cup, all over me, the counter, a few things of candy, and all over the floor. It sucked SO much. I helped them clean it up and went into borders to do the other 3 packs.

On the plus side, I love these guys, minus my blue stained memories.

I ended up getting Captain America, Spider-man, Human Torch, Mystique, Cyclops, Wolverine, Jubilee and a Sentinel.

I'm hoping for Phoenix, Rogue, or Storm next time :)

This threads useless without pics

In that case, all the threads that everyone starts about their finds is "useless" too. I've been looking for these for awhile and thought I'd share with everyone that I found them and what happened that I found to be funny.

If you were asking for pics, you could've just asked, but I doubt that's what you wanted.

Jerk

By the way, I plan on posting pics tonight.

That's better.

Since when does every thread have to include pics? These things have been out for almost 2 months (at Target) and there is a 3 or 4 page thread on them if you did a search and wanted to see pics that bad. No need to bust his balls...

That's what I was thinking...

Oh well though @hmmm@

I also find some Zizzlingers at WallMart here in Canada.

They are small cool figures.

You are very lucky stormfan12901, you got 8 figures on a possiblity of 9 (for people who do not know, you can have 2 or 3 figures per pack).

I buy 2 packs and the figures inside were Iron Man, Juggernaut, Black Widow, Storm and Iceman.

Ok so I got a little addicted to these little guys and bought 4 more packs for a total of 8 lol. Here's a pic of all the ones I got :D

th_STA70866.jpg

Edited by stormfan12901

hey those look pretty cool

Ok so I got a little addicted to these little guys and bought 4 more packs for a total of 8 lol. Here's a pic of all the ones I got :D

th_STA70866.jpg

Wow, can you get some more/better pics ?:) thanks man!

What are they like?.. I thought they were like foam things but those allmost look kinda plasticy...

hey those look pretty cool

Yea no kidding, and quite the charecter selection! Hell they have jubes!!!

What are they like?.. I thought they were like foam things but those allmost look kinda plasticy...

They are plastic. The water only disolves the little packages they come in if you wanted to youcould cut them right out of thier little tea bags, but what is the fun in that?

Thats awesome Draven you wouldn't happen to have extras of either of the Two Cap America's.

I have a Cap along with about 10 others. But i was to sell them as a lot. if your interested pm. If not they are headed to ebay as planned.

Draven