Good news for those crazy OMAC army builders

Cloud

Thats quite the $$

I'm not really buying the idea of picking up more than one of the same figures.

I prefer spending the money on buying different figures or spend it someplace else.

I'm waiting for all the issues to come out to read them in one straight shot, so I didn't know there was more than 1 OMAC until about 2 weeks ago :P But I like the design, so I'll nab one. dunno about more than that tho

I'm waiting for all the issues to come out to read them in one straight shot, so I didn't know there was more than 1 OMAC until about 2 weeks ago :P But I like the design, so I'll nab one. dunno about more than that tho

You might be upset to discover major events relating to The OMAC Project #1-6 occured in Superman #219, Action Comics #829, Adventures of Superman #642, and Wonder Woman #219. This story arc titled 'Sacrifice' was so crucial to understanding Greg Rucka's plot that the final chapter was included The OMAC Project TP.

OmegaHarbinger

You didn't know there was more than 1 OMAC! Dude, at one point there were over 1,300,000 OMACS on Earth! And this makes sense to get multiples of. Same with the GL wave 2 Manhunter robots. Read the comics people!

You didn't know there was more than 1 OMAC! Dude, at one point there were over 1,300,000 OMACS on Earth! And this makes sense to get multiples of. Same with the GL wave 2 Manhunter robots. Read the comics people!

and exactly whatever produce for the sale in the internal market? they reached to complete the same number of comic?

I knew there were an army of Manhunters because I've been reading various Green Lantern comics for years, but I'm just waiting for all the Identity/Infinite Crisis and OMAC related comics to come out before I site down and read everthing.

and exactly whatever produce for the sale in the internal market? they reached to complete the same number of comic?

WTF!????????????????????????????

Ya might wanna nab more than one!

OMACSvsDCHeroes.jpg

WTF!????????????????????????????

I think la eternidad dura un momento might be assuming there's a link between the number of OMACs that exist in the DC Universe and the number of OMAC action figures which will be available from DC Direct.

OmegaHarbinger