titanium series slave 1

KENNY GUIDO

Are they any good?

Are they the small ones or the ones with the domes?

i havnt seen any silver ones....except the royal starship from ep1 but thats cuz its silver to begin with.

i have found 2 republic gunships from the animated series though

i havnt seen any silver ones....except the royal starship from ep1 but thats cuz its silver to begin with.

It was all silver and it had a clear dome on it. there were 2 and there was a regular slave 1, that has all the colors from the original.

It was all silver and it had a clear dome on it. there were 2 and there was a regular slave 1, that has all the colors from the original.

i found 2 more today. this is what they looks like:

0006999.jpg

I dont think they are any more rare than the white tie or the clone wars gunship (all packed 1 per case). I've not seen any silver Slave 1's but thats only because they are the latest wave and just started showing up. I've seen at least 10 each of the the White tie and CW gunship.

Oh they are those small ones... :( I'll pass!

I put out a new case of Titaniums last night.There are 2 silver Slave 1's per case

that explains why I found 2 of them. whats even odder is that hasbro is callin them "ultimate bounty hunts" at 2 per case and some of the other regular ones are 1 per case.

is this the bigger sized titanium vehicles? or the small 2-3" ones? I saw a sweet Slave 1 and it was in one of those big packages at walmart.. tempting...

it's the small sized one. my friend found another this morning at Target. one 1 though, not 2. he was there at opening but an employee may have taken the other, or perhaps not have packed them all out.

got to target 1st thing this morning, (like 8:02 uuugh!) they had the new titaniums, picked up naboo ship, emperors ship, m falcon and CW gunship. The funny thing is the 2 silver slave 1 were missing. I suspect it was a target employee who took them out. and an unkwoledgeable one at that...prob saw INTERGALACTIC HUNT 2006 and decided to stash them. They were not there last night so I know no one bought them before I got to the isle.

Any knowledable scalper would have known to get the CW gunship and the naboo ship.

Strangely enough, I've seen more of the silver Slave I than many of the other "regualr" vehicles in this line. A WM I stopped at today only had 2 silver Slave I's, no other vehicles at all.

that means someone probably stashed those 2, and some employee found them and put them back on the pegs....none of the WM here even stock titaniums any more...target and TRU dont either, aside from the one case every blue moon. I did find the ultra slave 1 last night though