Wal-Mart Exclusive Legends line question

Havoc904

Any one think Wal-Marts will get more cases then usual for this line since it is exclusive to Wal-Mart? I have noticed the my local Wal-Marts have been barren of ML figs for awhile now, so I am hoping this is a signal that they are gonna get a lot of these cases in, thus not ordering so many of 11 and 12 lines.

Could be a good chance of that!

Man, I hope so. This line is killer, and its a bummer if every Wal-Mart only gets like 2 cases in. I'm happy with every figure in this line, plus the Variants are good themselves. Seems to be the most solid line since 6 in my opinion.

Probally have them in thier flyer as well. They love to to put all thier exclusives in thier flyers. I remember thier was teasers in thier flyers leading up to the release of Wal-marts exclusive garth brooks CD. If they did it for that they'll do it for this. Come to think of it it's actually a Good CD.

Jesse said that WM has ordered a ton of these. Also, they are going to have big displayers that go in the main aisles of the store, not just cases.

Come to thinnnk of it, they did that with their other exclusives such as the transformers yellow constructicon set

my walmart stays out of ML these past few weeks because ML is so damn hot, and they only get 1 case in at a time!

maybe even 2 cases, but still they sell out in less than 24 hours.

Its great, but they had better stock up on this exclusive wave like crazy.

Well, think of the numbers they make of the figures and the numbers of outlets they sell to. Now imagine that only in one chain. Granted, there probably won't be such a huge run on them as normal waves, but they ought to be there in pretty ample supply, especially with endcaps or aisle setups.

Yeah, i'm thinking Wal-Mart will stock-up on these because i'm really looking forward to cleaning them out!!! Nah, i won't do that, but i think this is a great line.

That, or all the variants will be gone thanks to the scalpers :(

they probably will, but it is stupid because every figure will be packed one per case.. the variants will not be any more rare than any other figure in the series.

Right now I'm planning on two sets. I also plan on using Walmarts Lay-a-way program with these figures. I would suggest others do that too.

I don't even like this series that much. but I will probably get 5 sets @lol@

2 for myself (open and MOC) and extras for friends and trading..

if they come on the same pallet display as the 2-packs, that will be an expensive night