Sigma 6 Soldier Wave 2 Reviews!

General_Hawk

Sigma 6 Central is the place to find all the newest Sigma 6 information and pics! We've got full reviews with tons of pictures, details, and new video clips posted of the latest Soldier series of figures!

Sky B.A.T.

Storm Shadow w/ Shouri Crossbow

While you're there, check out our comics section, cartoon section (with episode synopsis of all of the episodes to date, with video clips!) and everything else we've got. Tons of content is already there with lots more planned...thanks!!

(I apologize in advance for the shameless plug...just reminding people that we're here! ;) )

Justin

I don't know HOW you did it, but that Storm Shadow certainly looks MORE appealing now! =D Not enough to buy, but it wouldn't be a total loss if one DID pick it up!

Aero-BAT is the tits. I'm SO getting six or seven of them. First S6 army builders!

Tom

Thanks for the info, I agree the bat does look good, but not that good to army build with that price point and also since they are a heck of a lot bigger than the 3/3/4. Just imagine what this would have looked like in 3/3/4 with those colors.

Good reviews. Is it just me or do Bats these days seem to be more downgraded than up? The V1 seemed more agile and more intelligent than these (except the Ninja Bat).

Agreed, and they are the same price point too, humm maybe the ninja bats are more advance (look more advance) because they are "ninja" :D

no.gifI don't know you people anymore.

LOL poor VH...:D

dazed053.gifI'm either the only one ON crack...or the only one that AIN'T?

^_^

Oh man that BAT is sweet!I love it.Looks just like it was pulled from the cartoon,they didn't an excellent job capturing it in toy form.

And Stormy looks F'N RUTHLESS, especially with those Shredder claws that he is sporting.Damn!

Sure is....BLUE! @hmmm@

no.gifI don't know you people anymore.

it's ok we still know you @smilepunch@

LOL poor VH...:D

dazed053.gifI'm either the only one ON crack...or the only one that AIN'T?

your probably not the only one on crack, don't worry @smilepunch@

^_^

Edited by redrum2581