I've talked to Jesse

Batman27

So I was at the Ny con today and drooling at the Toybiz booth when I noticed a man standing by the glass case. His name tag said Jesse Falcon and next to it in black marker he wrote Still a jerk. So anyway I introduced myself and ended up talking to him for about 15 mins. He gave me alot of Ml news. I asked why the Red Skull armoer. He said well this costume was the only way he could get a Baron Strucker out there. He wanted strucker as the variant from the beginnig and the only way to get him in a Hydra esque costume was with that Skull costume. Also the Moon Knight figure shown at the con and toyfair is not even the final sculpt. There going to make his hood more angular and have the point come down a little more. Like his look in Marvel team up. He's going to be gray and have white glove,boots,cloak. The face will be gray. He said by making it gray it brings out the muscles and deatils better. He also spilled the beans on some exciting stuff. ML 15 will take the same variant route as Ml 12. There will be a variant for every figure except Beta Ray Bill. The only two he would confirm for me are a all white Moon Knight with gray face. The variabt of Thorbuster IM will be the Destroyer. for those not in the know destroyer is a Thor villian whom IM's armoer is based off of. Also I asked if the will be variants for the 2nd series of two packs. He said yes all three sets will have variants. The only one he would confirm was Jigsaw's variant which will be him in a buissness suit. The line that he talked about in Toyfare was the Icons. He showed them at the prefair and when the retailers saw what they were and that they were 15.00 they were all clamoring to make them exclusives. So along with the 2 series we know a 3 rd series will hit in Nov and will include Beast, Lizard, and Thing. He was pissed that cornerstore leaked the info. The apocalypse situation goes like this. Jesse always intended apoc to have the black parts. The factory messed up and by the time he got wind of it the had shipped many. So now it's corrected/

I also spoke to the guy in charge of the X-men line and he had some good stuff as well. The main reason for the different looks on Wolvie,Cyke,Mags etc.. Is that they wanted to vary up the looks of characters who had been done b4. The Avalanche is done in this way because he felt that the claasic costume was bland. So he kept the bascis, the helmet, chestplate and made it more high tech. They tried painting in his classic colors but it seemed off to him. The Rogue does indeed have a variant. The jacket sleeves are sculpted on. The variant will have no jacket. The figure shown was not final. The variant will sport a new headsculpt with a different facial expression and longer hair. As for Iceman The 616 iced up version will be the standard figure and the de-iced Bobby and Ultimate version will be the variants. I asked how will those variant be distributed and he said that one out of every 5 cases will have the two variants of Iceman.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read on another site that ml 13 and the walmart 2-pack will be out any week now, that's what jesse stated to a person who went the ny con, is it true?.

I'm not sure. If he heard it from Jesse then it's false. The dates shown at Toyfair and the con are fairly accurate he said. Maybe 13 because march is the date. The whole reason for the Apoc was that the factory shipped out 12 early. So thats why the newly shipped figs are black. He doesn't know exact dates because it's all about when the factory finishes

over at fwoosh, the person who spoke to jesse said ml 13 and the walmart wave shown

at the convention are finish product and will be on shelves any week now, why would he lie?

jesse post on the board most of the time and he also posted pictures of him and jesse together.

i hope ml 13 do show i'm hurten bad i need my ml fix. #US1#

Edited by boogie

hmm.. cool info, thanks

Yeah thanks man. :D

ONE OUT OF 5 CASES? THAT'S ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

HORRIBLE

HORRIBLE

HORRIBLE

HORRIBLE

Yeah that's a real downer.....I really want that non-iced Iceman (Bobby).

Cool info man! :)

Uuhhh, what Avalanche ???

JOhnny

Here ya go man. :)

5.jpg

He kinda reminds me of judge dread.

Ok, thanks for the info, man. I'm glad that Moon Knight will begetting a variant, and i hopeit is his classic costume. Cool info about Destroyer being the variant of the Thorbuster Iron Man. If anyone wants to see for themselves this is him:

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-destroyer.html

Yeah, that is a bummer about the De-Iced Bobby Drake. I'm just going to have to hunt for him like everybody else.

cool good to know.

cool good to know.

think chases @poke2@

Oh god...

all the chases..

all the figures..

are gona cost so freakn much!!

I hope they don't make icons and exclusive!!

What is in wave 2 icons?..

I Thought we just knew of , spidey,cap,iron,wolvie, vennom for the first wave...

Allso once again YAY for having half the new TNA guys in there allready :D @loll@

:)

Though dispointing that the human and ultimate version are the chases, I am allso kinda glad...

Since its the ice sled one that most everyone wants over those two, if it had been the chase it would just rase hell...

Though thats gona suck for those of us that want the other ones as well... I'm not too keen on em but I'm a sucker for " unmasked' type figures & I kinda think the ultimate throw ins are nice too :) So odds are I woulda picked em up heh...

Destroyer is a chase? Why not make another damn IM a chase. Man I hate it when chase figs are all new characters we have little hope of ever seeing again. Chase figs dont usually bother me as I dont care about varients. But man, now ill have to probally ebay that one.

cool good to know.

think chases @poke2@

Oh god...

all the chases..

all the figures..

are gona cost so freakn much!!

I hope they don't make icons and exclusive!!

What is in wave 2 icons?..

I Thought we just knew of , spidey,cap,iron,wolvie, vennom for the first wave...

Allso once again YAY for having half the new TNA guys in there allready :D @loll@

:)

Though dispointing that the human and ultimate version are the chases, I am allso kinda glad...

Since its the ice sled one that most everyone wants over those two, if it had been the chase it would just rase hell...

Though thats gona suck for those of us that want the other ones as well... I'm not too keen on em but I'm a sucker for " unmasked' type figures & I kinda think the ultimate throw ins are nice too :) So odds are I woulda picked em up heh...

chases might be a problem for you mere mortals but not for I.....lol