Alyosha

Coupla' WIPS

Here's a couple of things that I'm working on to sell thru the Commando Customs store. Enjoy!

Hit & Run (may get a new sculpted ProTec Waverider, but still undecided)

HnR.jpg

Shockwave (still needs lot's of sculpting)

shockwave.jpg

Man are those UGLY!!!

@smilepunch@

I'm only certain that once you've worked your MAGIC on'em though...that will change DRASTICALLY! ;)

Those look like you have something awsome in the works again. Love the holster on the on with the SWAT mask.

awsome job......as always! however the placement of the holster on shock waves leg looks like it would hinder any sitting or vehicle driving?

TM

JR- Yep, been playing around with it for a while. It works better for some of the stuff I need to get right with little or no correction (the hat), so I use it occasionally.

I sitll use Milliput for most things since it is so repsonsive to water, and dries faster. It's easier to work with, but sometimes the plastic consistency of green stuff is called for.

BTW, can anyone guess whose face that is under Shocky's mask? Look for an answer and some more pics today.

Al,

I know I haven't been around for some time, but I just want to remind you that I think you've got to be one of, if not the, best JvC customizer EVER.

You really put alot of effort into small details that set your figures apart from others, unlike folks who just slap parts together and throw on a bit of paint. These two are just another gold star on your ADC class chart! @wink@

Hope all is well at home for you,

Tom

Tom- Same goes for you bro'....alot of folks don't remember, but Ol' tommy theredoes some of the COOLEST characters ever put in plastic. As a matter of fact, the first JvC custom I did, was ripping off his Falcon custom, and I'll never forget where that came from. I also personally loved his Robo-Joe so much, that I made one for myself.

On a secondary note Tomas, your little suprise is about 35 or 40 days away from being shipped. Right now, I am just waiting on parts, so to speak...

Take good care of yourself, and please, not more "ImaBadAzz" pics...I can't deal with the stinky odour of Rochefort any more! @smilepunch@

On a secondary note Tomas, your little suprise is about 35 or 40 days away from being shipped. Right now, I am just waiting on parts, so to speak...

OooOoHh! @yipee@

Take good care of yourself, and please, not more "ImaBadAzz" pics...I can't deal with the stinky odour of Rochefort any more! @smilepunch@

Man, you act like it's something I can just turn on and off, like a faucet!

Tom

Holy shizzle thats freaking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet,hey bro glad you are on the team and here is the best example of all...flawless i tell ya..flawless.

awesome custom so far Aly. Very good use of the Mutt torso. Can't wait to see the finished product. Diggin the details on the leg straps. Keep up the good work.

2FacE

You know, the digital pattern on some of the 90s Joes always seemed just a little odd (Although, extremely cool) but I understand now...

Hasbro had a time machine, and they went into the future the see what the military would be wearing in 15 years! =O

Tom

Looking sweet Al, very very nice!