Are the JLU 10" Green Arrow and Hawkgirl still out?

the dc direct fan

Ok, I've been looking for these for to long..... Are the Hawkgirl and Green Arrow from the 10" JLU line still out? Target, Wal-Mart, Meijers, anywhere? While I'm at it what about the !0" Cyborg, did he even come out? Any news would help. Thanks.

They came out here a while ago at TRU.

There was never a 10" Cyborg Iam afraid :(

But Cyborg wasn't even on the JLU show man... Do you mean Teen Titans?

i see green arrow pretty often now, atom is still kinda hard to find.

The 10" Green Arrow and Atom are still out there. I see them now in both styled boxes. I've never actually seen the Teen Titans 10" Cyborg at any store. And the 10" Hawkgirl should still be out there. I still see her from time to time. The last time I saw her was about a month ago at Target.

PJ

I see green Arrow adnd Atom around here all the time....Every once in a while I see a Hawkgirl, but i haven't seen any lately. The Teen Titans 10" Cyborg came out last year, but every once in a while you will find him at Target, when they put new figs out. I got mine last year and haven't really seen many around.

Ok, I've been looking for these for to long..... Are the Hawkgirl and Green Arrow from the 10" JLU line still out? Target, Wal-Mart, Meijers, anywhere? While I'm at it what about the !0" Cyborg, did he even come out? Any news would help. Thanks.

Widely available here in California. As for Cyborg of Teen Titans...saw him once a few months back and got him.

dc56.sized.jpg

I have not seen the 10" Speedy for Teen Titans though.

kndy

Widely available here in California. As for Cyborg of Teen Titans...saw him once a few months back and got him.

dc56.sized.jpg

kndy

Awww man, I want that :(

actually, while the topic is up. Who are the next leaguers lined up for the 10" treatment? I'm hoping Black Canary or Dr.Fate come up soon.

I've heard Mattel put the 10" line on hiatus to focus all on the 4"line.

Wow.... That is not cool....

I love the family portrait. lol

jlunited.jpg

Edited by Skipperbecks

They came out here a while ago at TRU.

There was never a 10" Cyborg Iam afraid :(

Yes there is I have him.

Yep, I see the pic above, thanks!

I was mislead thinking that he was referring to Cyborg in JLU, who never even appeared on the show ;)

dc56.sized.jpg

kndy

Awww man, I want that :(

actually, while the topic is up. Who are the next leaguers lined up for the 10" treatment? I'm hoping Black Canary or Dr.Fate come up soon.

I've heard Mattel put the 10" line on hiatus to focus all on the 4"line.

Wow.... That is not cool....

You're not missing much only his arms have articulation but good luck hunting anyway. I still need 10" speedy then I'm done with TT.