The Batman Batgirl fig blacked out??!?!?

ChilkoD

I was basically going to say the same thing as MisterPL. If you look at the back of the batgirl card, there is almost no evidence that Batgirl is contained in the package other than the small "batgirl" at the top of the card.

For some reason, I have been keeping all my cards. (Never have done this before....) I guess it pays off because I can show the back of my batgirl card. (For those interested)

batgirlcard.jpg

IT'S NOT BATGIRL!!!! :D

The blaked-out fig is not Batgirl but rather another version of BATMAN. :)

Batgirl is being blacked out along w/ the Crimson Patrol Batman. Other individuals have confirmed this as well. I went back after others said that it was the Crimson Patrol and peeled off more stickers and they were all covering the Batgirl

On a related note, has anyone else found the PDQs of The Batman figs w/ Mr. Freeze being reissued on the newer style cards? I was gonna pick it up so that it would match the newer ones, but there is a big DVD molded right into the plastic covering up most of the figure.

I found some of the batgirl wave at TRU the other day. Batgirl picture was listed on the bottom and not blacked out. It looked different than the card pictured above by the other poster. I'm not sure if the case was picked, but I found one clayface and one green guy and a lot of batmans. No batgirl.

Found batgirl at this one Target...weird cause I never find stuff in this one target... just leftovers.... the card is the same as pictured by ckrtech's post...