The New Mater Collector Exclusive is.....

Zartan666

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Nullifier. Yeah so it is just the HEavy Dutty figure with the armor on, but it looks damn cool in those colors. Check it out... http://www.mastercollector.com

WOW! thats total CRAP! i hope the con exclusive are better then this!

TM

That thing needs to be nullified!

I guess Im the only one that likes it.

It looks pretty cool, because it will match the convention Iron Grenadiers.

But at $20 or at membership cost, I guess its not as cool.

But if it came out at DTC would you guys have bought it for $5.99

I would have bought a couple of them.

Edited by MaxPower

Its not the worst figure I have ever seen. Honestly if it was sold through DTC I would pick up 5 of them. Its not great. Its not even realy that good. But Im getting it for free. So I wont complain to much.

But if it came out at DTC would you guys have bought it for $5.99

No way...not a one! That thing is horrible.

It's all the same parts as the Spy Troops Heavy Duty (in Nullifier gear) with the exception of a new head sculpt.

I'm sorry, but do I have to join the club to see any pics, or am I just unable to find 'em?

You can't see the page that comes up with the posted link?

I'm sorry, but do I have to join the club to see any pics, or am I just unable to find 'em?

You can't see the page that comes up with the posted link?

That's weird... I couldn't see it when I went to the link, but after refreshing the page, it's all good.

Hmmm, it doesn't look all that bad. It's a better use for the mold than the Heavy Duty figure, I think.

The New Mater Collector Exclusive is.....
EXCELLENT !!! I'm a huge mother enthusiast, and I pick up a mother every chance I get. Got MILF ??? `Cause, I've got a HUGE collection.

Seriously, though. That Nullifier looks like a JLU figure. That's very craptacular