Dear Hasbro...

Ccav

write a letter to hasbro here!, be nice and make one good point... or if you agree with what someone else said.. post " I agree with little ----"

heres my exsample..

Dear Hasbro,

Sir it would be wonderful if you could include some of thoose

diehard, hard to find figures from wave 6, in the DTC format

1) snow Wolf

2)Torch

3) Bazooka

i think they would sell alot since someone must have hid all 180,000 of them

somewhere and thats not very nice @grumpy@

little Johnny,

Dear Hasbro,

could you please go back to A Real American Hero 1982-94 standards, and stop trying new stuff with gijoe! if you want to make other scale figures thats cool but call them something else like gijoe sigma six could be... Dangrous Dave and the six pack? see duke could be a guy named dave and he could travel around the world helping people who are in trouble? with the help of his 6 friends?? what you could do is not put any females in there at all and nobody would know cause its not gijoe! so in short instead of tryin to twist and distort gijoe into all these other things..come up with a truely "NEW" idea. you have to have some "Idea men" there at hasbro right? i say it's time they earned their money! have them come up with the "next big thing" and leave gijoe where it belongs with the collecters!

thanks

little toiletmonkey1

dear hasbro

please give us die hard 3 3/4in fans what we want. stop making 2.5in figs and put it in to the 3 3/4in and for thouse who like the 8in figs. what we want is new and better thought figs. not LBCs that you have put out in the last 2 DTC waves.

please give the 3 3/4in some advertisment. so everyone knows that they are still around.

bring back more of the dead joes. if you need help look at all of us customizers. if you need to take some of our ideas.

thanks X

if you need help look at all of us customizers. if you need to take some of our ideas.

Hey X,

I had thought awhile back of assembling a mailer to Hasbro that had photos of all the great customs that I've seen on our board with recipes for Hasbro to use as "creative" guidelines for the 3 3/4" line. :)

Dangrous Dave and the six pack? see duke could be a guy named dave and he could travel around the world helping people who are in trouble? with the help of his 6 friends??

That's great! Something like a "Where in the World is Dangerous Dave!" theme. :D

Dear Hasbro Santa,

Please stop trying to do weird things with GI JOE; stop trying to make them in weird scales or with anime-esque features.

Please go back to making 3 3/4" JOEs. Feel free to use your considerable creative powers, particularly those that made the early JOEs great, but also modernize. And I don't mean just cater to passing fancies by sticking an Ipod up the ass of each JOE. I mean make these figures relevant to today, but still true to what JOE is.

Don't fail me, Hasbro Santa.

- Little Jeffrey