DTC Ice Sabre repaint!!

DVD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm they didnt mention anything about this, i wonder what other suprises are instore for us we didnt find out about at Toy Fair....

CC anyone?

perhaps we will see some harder to find wave figures "DTC'd"

...i mean the DTC'in of the Ice Saber was briallant, i know tons of people who couldnt get this before including myself, and not only is it avaiable but a online exclusive color, and in the DTC packaging... Hasbro did somthing right, and they will see just how good of a move it was to rerelease a vehicle without mold improvments... now if they would just do the figures we need rereleased!!!

Gah!! I mean, I like it, but...I thought I was gettin' the VvsV one like they advertised on the site! It's actually false advertising, but...the end result is still cool. I'm still glad I bought one. This is really a nice and unexpected suprise, although I really wanted the original...

Y'know what else I'd like for Hasbro to spring on us like this? I wish they'd go back and do the Brawler in darker colors with either a frankensteined Clutch or even a new driver character. I'd be all over that.

THis is cool. I'll have to give Hasbro some credit, they did a good job here.

Its not just a simple overstock making a quick buck, they actually put some time and effort here. Thanks Hasbro.

And I would have to say this camo looks really awesome. I, like most others here, was not going to buy one, but now IM going to have to get one soon. SInce its not overstock of VvsV then I am assuming this vehicle was made in similar numbers as other HTS vehicles, I hope. SO hopefully it wont sell out soon. DO you guys agree?

man VH i was diggin the pretty in pink version. would of been great in the sequel to my dio "Escape from brokeback mountain" ;)

the real one is pretty impressive though! must of been made during the 5 minutes the hasbro creative team was sober????

TM

man VH i was diggin the pretty in pink version. would of been great in the sequel to my dio "Escape from brokeback mountain" ;)

the real one is pretty impressive though! must of been made during the 5 minutes the hasbro creative team was sober????

TM

@loll@

@loll@

Cowboy movies these days.....gives a whole new meaning to "HAPPY TRAILS"! ;)

Hmmm.

Looks like someone sprayed baby diarrehea all over it. And I don't understand the black highlights, especially the turret...it's a snow vehicle...

Jungle camo on an arctic vehicle? I don't understand it, but like always gotta have one of each.

I do wish Hasbro would at least re-use their molds to make vehicles with some meaning to them, instead of just repainting them for the sake of it. They should only re-use their vehicle molds for sub-series like tiger force, sky patrol, urban assault, etc. I really think using the ice saber for the night force series would have been a better re-use of the mold.

Not all SNOW covered "battle fields" are 100% covered in snow and pure WHITE! ^_^

Not all SNOW covered "battle fields" are 100% covered in snow and pure WHITE!

Huh?

He means snow is NOT always white. I mean it is white but eventually it gets dirty and looks black or brown. So basicly the camo works for some terrains.

Not all SNOW covered "battle fields" are 100% covered in snow and pure WHITE!

Huh?

You don't think it snows in the woods? On the open fields AROUND those wooded areas?

How about around the hills and mountains, where dark shades of rocks and the green and browns of trees, show through the snow?

Unless we're talking Anartica and atop the glaciers....there's likely a few snow covered areas, where some woodland camo and white would still be appropriate for snow vehicles. ^_^

They did a good job with this repaint, however I do like the original better. I got one as well some more cobra troopers and saw vipers as well as used that discount code and it worked :)

It will be interesting if they have any more repaints made into DTC as well as what else might be in store, can't wait for the con :)

*puts his flame ##$%$#ant gear on* Ok, nobody shoot me or anything, but do you think it's possible that they re-released the Ice Sabre because it's in Sigma Six? I've heard the VvsV version was hard to find, but I can't believe that was the only reason they put out the DTC version. I'm guessing that since it's been featured in a lot of eps, that Hasbro decided to throw someone a bone and make it available through the HTS. Just my 2 cents.

the ice sabre is one of my favorite vehicles, and if anyone remembers my custom Winter Operations team then you know I love snow figures and vehicles. looks like I am going to have to buy ANOTHER Ice Sabre, this thing is awesome.

on a side not, anyone interested in a original version of the Ice Sabre feel free to PM me, I wouldn't mind unloading one to make room for this repaint.