My DTC order has shipped!!

ransomz

Mine has shipped as well. Yippie!

I ordered Lowlight, Monkeywrench (hence forth known as Buzzer), Grand Slam, Med Alert, the Ice Sabre and 10 Cobra Troopers. I hadn't really planned to army build the new soldiers since they have those funky helmets but these are really the first Cobras that had a new-semi-classic color scheme design that I liked. If these work for me, I'll probably get some more and then the officers whenever wave 4 comes out.

do you think the ice sabre will sell out? all I really want is the DD comic pack x2 and I am still debating on the ISab. I saw one in San Antonio when they first released them and I wasn't sure it was worth the $16-17 then.

I have gotten THREE emails saying my order has shipped. Two on Friday and one today. I hope it went out on friday.

And YES I do believe the ice sabre will sell out soon. Its probably a short extra supply they had rather than an actual rerun of the vehicle.

Its worth getting only if you like the snow vehicles, if you have no use for snow vehicles then I wouldn't recomend it. It was worth $15 back then, but now it will cost you 15.99 plus tax and shipping fees, its probably close to $20.

I got mine on Monday but it was missing the viperlockdown, which I got today.

VIper Lockdown is the highlight of this wave. BEST six pack yet. I would only change two things, ONE the big GIJOE sign on Gi Jane's chest, TWO GI JOe's camo shirt, I would have chosen a solid green for the top.

The Wave 3 sucks major a**. NOthing seemed remotely pleasing to me. It was bittersweet to finally get the wave and have it be so sucky.

Comic Packs are very awesome too. VietnamPack is soooo COOL

Haven't ordered the IceSabre as I din't know it was different than the original.

I used the standard shipping and received my order today (my order was placed on 2/16).

I placed my order on the 20th and haven't received anything yet. Maybe things are slower to get to California... I checked the tracking of the Website but it says it shipped but hope to get it soon...big storm coming in this part of California today and don't want to have my stuff on flooded waters.

kndy

I used the standard shipping and received my order today (my order was placed on 2/16).

Hi Brother Shane, so about 11 days for you? Still haven't received anything yet... (sigh)

kndy

Decided to give Hasbro a call. Order was made on 2/17 - Processed on 2/20 and they said that I should receive it anytime between March 3-7th. So, I guess those of us on the West Coast may not have as speedy service like others in the East Coast I guess.

kndy