Out of the last waves, sets, etc!! Has one figure stood out??

Lady Jaye

I don't know, out of everything that I have gotten for Marvel Legends, one figure has for some reason stood out, Bishop. I don't know what it is, maybe he reminds me of the old figure, or he reminds of the good ole days, but I just keep picking Bishop up to mess with!! Maybe it's the guns, he is just awesome!!

So any figure stand out for you guys??? I bet if Cable had some weapons, he'd stand out too!! @smilepunch@

Iron Fist for me.

Sits right by my computer desk and I fiddle with the figure several times a day.

Most of its trying to find that sweet spot pose that really defines him--but he's such a cool figure that he can hit a LOT of sweet poses.

ML1 Captain America and Iron Man are other fiddly toys.

Modern Iron Man and Astonishing and Brown Suit Wolverine are others.

Deadpool is another one.

out of the last few waves??

hmmm..

out of 9, 10, 11, and 12.. I can't really see any one figure that leaps above the rest..

but Abomination may be that figure when he comes out.. or the Captain America from the 2-pack, if he has his "A"

i keep comin back to the hulk buster ironman too.....sometimes taskmaster though.

bishop i'd like more if the guns or hands were sculpted differently so his index finger fit over the trigger instead of his middle finger. that's the one thing i don't like about that figure :(

I got that problem fixed by holding all the fingers exept the triger finger down until it connected.

A ton of these figures have stood out for me, but if i could pick one it would be Juggernaut. He is just a huge figure with a great look to him.

A few honorable mentions would be: Deadpool, Silver Armor Iron Man, Taskmaster, Brown costume Wolverine, Hawkeye and the Sandman(yeah, i know he's part of the Spider-man line, but he's a great figure).

My vote goes to Sasquash, Bishop and Iron Fist!

I would have to say the BAF Apocalypse. I don't know if that is cheating, but... I have never had more friends pick up something in my room than that thing, and every time I look at it, the urge to pick up only increases.

Aside from the colossal lats on his sides (WAY too ripped), the coils and the flexibility make him so much fun to pose and repose daily.

out of the past few series.....i would say the new wolvie, black panther, and the sentinel baf. other fav figs that i just cant get enough of.....ml1 & 8 iron man, deadpool, juggy, and colossus (i still need to get one for my self <_<) another of my favs is superposable spidy

the past 2 wolverines have really been shock figures for me. i thought i would hate both 11 and 12 and once in my possession i was impressed with how much i liked them. 12 is better, but i like the face sculpt on 11, it reminds me of how logan looked in the 70's comics.

i really like the xtreme xmen rouge coming out. as for figures already out, i like the deadpool, hes one of the few figures i have open, even though hes missing a gun.

i really like the xtreme xmen rouge coming out. as for figures already out, i like the deadpool, hes one of the few figures i have open, even though hes missing a gun.

my punishers are missing guns.... only cuz wade stocks up @firedevil@

I don't know, out of everything that I have gotten for Marvel Legends, one figure has for some reason stood out, Bishop. I don't know what it is, maybe he reminds me of the old figure, or he reminds of the good ole days, but I just keep picking Bishop up to mess with!! Maybe it's the guns, he is just awesome!!

So any figure stand out for you guys??? I bet if Cable had some weapons, he'd stand out too!! @smilepunch@

I knew, when I saw this topic that you were going to say Bishop.

I wholeheartedly agree. He's awesome.

Taskmaster is fun too. :)