Official Walmart Exclusive ML Wave Poll

bman

Walmart Exclusives ML  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you looking most forward to in the WM ML Wave?

• Ant Man
    • AoA Sabretooth
    • AoA Wolverine
    • Captain Britain
    • Havok
    • Kitty Pryde
    • Thor
    • Warbird

Hey there everyone just thought I'd update everyone to the results of the last poll and the winner was to my surprise Pyro - though my fav Green Goblin was a close second. Now onto the Walmart wave. Vote and let everyone know who you're most anxious for !

I voted for Thor B) 'cuz I think it's about frickin time we got another Thor that is half decent and hopefully doesn't have weak knees! I like Kitty too, imo she's a close second. I can't wait for this wave and Giant Man as well!! Oh my aching wallet.

I not toooo excited about this series. Not sold on it yet, the figures seem a bit too glossy and the detail isn't as good as the other Marvel Legends. It seems like they have been built by some new designers, not the regular Marvel Legends ones.

Some of the figures don't have the look and feel to me as a Marvel Legend. Just my opinion though.

I mean compare the detailed look of AOA Sabertooth and the new FA Sabertooth. AOA was a let down especially since the AOA Sabertooth is such a cool character.

Yeah, i was wondering where Sentry was on the list too.

Yet, my vote goes for Thor, he looks good and i get a second chance to get his figure. I passed on the first one that was released.

Warbird is my second favorite in the series, but i prefer calling her Ms. Marvel @hmmm@

The Giant Man is a great added bonus to this series, unfortunately i'm just not that into the 2 AoA figures.

AoA Sabretooth.

Cap Britain is probably no.2~

kitty, shes been around for ever & deserves a decent enough toy with lockhead figure too:)

Oh and then

sentry

havok

warbird

thor

in that order :P

lets face it though the entire dang wave = great :)

lets see. my Most anticiapted figure WAS Captain Britain, but he is using the crappy Black Panther body.. then I was also looking forward to Sentry.. but same thing...

then I was looking forward to Thor.. but he is kinda lame also..

this series is my most dissappointing series ever.. not even because of quality issues like ML10 or ML11... but rather they all suck in the design department...

For me I would say Ms. Marvel (Warbird), and running a close 2nd would be chase Sentry. Kitty looks good as well, but not really the version I wanted.