TGB's Collection photos

THEGODBEAST

Pics on the bottom section of the link do not work..

Otherwise, from what ive seen, your one crazy collector.

Hmmm...they work fine for me.

Yup...I have had sooooooooooooo many toys and toy lines over the last 20 years...I have found that I cannot keep it all, so I have GREATLY reduced the toys in my collection and limited myself to mint loose complete. I still have a few items MOC.

I don't even have my vintage Star Wars and Sectaurs displayed.

TGB

Man, I love your collection :)

But yeah, the last pictures are not showin.

Thanks...but, I don't understand why only a couple people here claim the last few photos don't show? They do for me and I haven't had anyone else say they were having problems seeing any of my photos. Granted the down load is a nightmare for dial up users.

TGB

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what you did, but it's working now ;)

Cool! So you have your workig office in the basement with

your collections? Must be nice :)

Ya, I reloaded ALL the photos to imageshack instead of that crappy photobucket (crappy bandwith)...

Ya when I moved from KC, MO to Urbandale, IA 2 years ago...we found this house and it had all that office shelving/computer desks, file cabinets, etc...BUILT in!!! Not to mention a GIANT basketball court out back w/ halogen lights atop towers for night play/parties!!!

Thanks!!!

TGB

148lx.jpg

Ya, I reloaded ALL the photos to imageshack instead of that crappy photobucket (crappy bandwith)...

Ya when I moved from KC, MO to Urbandale, IA 2 years ago...we found this house and it had all that office shelving/computer desks, file cabinets, etc...BUILT in!!! Not to mention a GIANT basketball court out back w/ halogen lights atop towers for night play/parties!!!

Thanks!!!

TGB

148lx.jpg

Dude thats crazy, you could put a another house in that back yard :S

wait...

you bastard lol...

you're telling me you got all those cool display cases WITH the ohuse?! Dude you praticly got the house for free lol ... well not really ... but still :D

crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

trying to find/ or figure out how to build display cases similar in style to that my self right now...

may I ask what you're wife, if you have one ( sorry if not) thinks of you're collection?.. has she ever been pissed off at it before or anything eh lol

allso... just what do you collect?.. Seems like you are just buying everything out there lol, and if so why?..

allso does that clown face ever scare the cr** out of you're kid, cause it scares the cr** out of me LOL :P

Thanks!!!

TGB

148lx.jpg

Dude thats crazy, you could put a another house in that back yard :S

wait...

you bastard lol...

you're telling me you got all those cool display cases WITH the ohuse?! Dude you praticly got the house for free lol ... well not really ... but still :D

crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

trying to find/ or figure out how to build display cases similar in style to that my self right now...

may I ask what you're wife, if you have one ( sorry if not) thinks of you're collection?.. has she ever been pissed off at it before or anything eh lol

allso... just what do you collect?.. Seems like you are just buying everything out there lol, and if so why?..

allso does that clown face ever scare the cr** out of you're kid, cause it scares the cr** out of me LOL :P

Thanks!

Ya, I LOVE my home!!! When we first saw it I FREAKED!!!

My wife is kewl...she knew I was a collector BEFORE we got all serious and married and junk... @loll@

I don't collect everything, however, I have owned nearly every toy line out there...I just sell the stuff I am not into...which usually supports my sick habbit.

The clown mask was at Target at Halloween 2 years ago...I got it and a princess one which hangs over my washer/dryer (too bad, I am the one who does all the laundry...I thought the princess head hangin' over them would make my wife thing she was in charge of the laundry...guess not... @loll@ )...My kids aren't scared of much...maybe it is because when they were 3-5 I scared the crap out of them in a full gorilla costume w/ a Don Post POTA Gorilla mask (scarry as hell) inside my home (not at Halloween)!!! Can you say TRAMA? HAHAHAHA

Anyway...did I miss a question?

TGB

Very, Very nice collection. I am speechless, all the different variations are crazy! My girlfriend would love the Snorks you've got.

Thanks,

I don't pursue collecting the Snorks, Smurfs, AstroSniks, Mr. Men/Little Miss, etc...agressively...I have just picked up tons and tons of them in the last 7 years and kept ones I needed before moving the extras.

I usually have a few doubles layin' around for trades/ebay...

Variations...well those are for fun...when I have everything in a line...I just search for oddities or kewl variants/bootlegs.

TGB

I have a smurf drum, mostly complete would you be inerested in that?.. I duno what I would want for it though...

I just be holding on to it cause something like that I'm sure is rare as heck and hard to find at the least

Man thats alot of stuff.

Your Nightmare before christmas items are really good.

I have a question. What line were the little figures from that only have the moving arms? the ones where they have the sitcker on that you rub and the heat from your fingers makes a picture appear, most of them are holding weapons. As I found one when I was toy hunting once, you have him too...the guy on the top row, next to the yellow giraffe type one and the orange and white one. He's orange and has a green hand. You have two of him. I found him in a centurions lot and wondered what he was.

Thanks