Sign in to follow this  
xhairs

Falcon V1 custom

hey guys heres my V1 of Lt Falcon . i did this for 2 resons 1 hasbro will never give us a good Falcon 2 i wanted him new scuplt. i would like to thank joerhyno for the custom falcon he did i used the head and chest from that to make this one. so thanks Joe. ok here he is.

WIP

1000066small7pf.jpg

CUSTOM

1000067small7kv.jpg

1000068small8yb.jpg

1000069small2bb.jpg

1000070small0ul.jpg

1000071small2yl.jpg

1000072small5bp.jpg

1000073small9gc.jpg

Very cool X, awesome job!

Thats pretty darn good. I am also in need of a good update of Falcon, that wave4 one might not cut it for me.

I love updates of original figures, we've been getting a whole bunch of them this week. Keep them comming guys, its very inspiring if not nastalgic.

Nice - I think his bandana thing he wears around his neck is a bit too bright, but otherwise I can't complain. Good stuff. Much better than that POS Hasbro is putting out.

looks good however something is off a little? i cant put my finger on it though? but still he looks great!

TM

Wow, so much better than what we're getting in Wave 4 (disappointingly so). Excellent job X.

You've got a GREAT "eye" for putting together the parts & pieces for a custom your making, of a classic character, and this is just proof positive of that.

Hasbro's "eye" seems to hit and miss on this, and they don't always disappoint me, but boy it sure would be nice if they incorporated a little more help in this department, to lessen out the duds of the bunch.

Their upcoming version of Falcon is a nice figure, and I like it well enough, but it didn't scream FALCON to me at all. Yours on the otherhand, certainly DOES! :)

thanks VH im glad you like him. thanks for the great feedback i try my best. i wish hasbro would to lol. i think all of the customizers out there should go work for hasbro. do you know how much more money they would make.and how much happier we all would be.