So, where will your 1st app. Wolverine & Sabertooth be displayed?

OmegaSaber

From most of the people's posts around here it seems like a lot of you display your figures within their respective series (i.e. Cap with Avengers, Wolverine with X-men, etc.), myself included. But neither of these first appeared in the book they're known for. So will they go in around the X-Men, or will your Wolverine be hanging out with Hulk and Sabertooth be fighting it out with Iron Fist?

Personally I think I'll be putting Wolvie with Hulk since my X-men display has about 10 of him already and Sabertooth is going next to Iron Fist.

If I had them I would put FA Wolverine with Sasquatch, in an Alpha Flight display. How ever, I think it would be neat to put him with the Hulk and a White Sasquatch so it was like his real first appereance, even though I know that White Sasquatch is not Wendigo. It would still look neat.

Arch

If we had more members of Alpha Flight Wolverine would end up with them.....but as it is now, both Wolverine and Sabertooth will end up together if I get them. (not that kind of together :P )

Mine will be displayed at Target/WalMart's pegs.

BURN!!! @loll@

I haven't decided whether I'll get them. Plus I don't display. The one's I am really looking forward to are The Leader, Red Skull, Iron Man, Mandarin.

FA Sabretooth will go with the rest of my villians, FA Wolvy will go with the rest of my Logans, my second FA Sabretooth will be fodder, my second FA Wolvy will be turned into a normal Tiger Stripe Wolvy*that is if i decide to get two of them and the variant Wolvy isn't already a normal Tiger Stripe*

Modular Armor Ironman will hang out with the 2 pack Cap and of course Hawkeye, then he will go around beating everyone up to show that he is the Ironman hehehehe...

What, the modular is my fave look, gotta make sure i have lots of fun with that figure.

Probably next to all the other First Appearance crap, I mean figures like Cyclops and Spider-man. Oh wait, I didn't get the Spider-man.

Damn, Caveman beat me to the 'pegs at Wal-Mart' comment...

I won't be getting the Wolvy/'Tooth pack. I have no interest in owning another version of those characters unless they come in costumes I really like, and I never cared for either of those costumes.

On the other hand, I'm stoked about the Iron Man/Mandarin pack, and can't wait to see what the variant looks like. Mandarin will go on the 'Avengers villains' shelf, and Iron Man will head over the the 'Marvel Universe' shelf where I keep all the other Iron Men, along with guys like Nick Fury and Deathlok, who don't really fit on any other shelf.

... does it scare anyone else that we talk about this stuff as if it were normal?

Well, I'm excited about this one because I was backtracking on some X Men figures, and Sabretooth is one I still need. Now I don't have to pay the $25 ebay price, and I think the 2 pack one actually looks better.

1st app Wolvie will be trade fodder or parts. I can't handle that costume. Yet, I love Astonishing Xmen's Wolvie costume. Must be those drawn on whiskers.