X Men Legends Help...Please

Thy Juggalo

They are both really good games. I highly recommend playing with a friend though. It's hilarious when you throw guys into each other. We spent more time throwing guys through walls and destroying things than actual playing the story.

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

hahahahaha

I played w/4 friends in tha first one, and we got to a level where these guys were hard to kill.

so we threw them and passed them to eachother in a line then threw them off the cliff.

@loll@

@loll@ I slacked off to on VG's for a while. I am currently playing this game now and loving it. I am at the boss fight with Marrow after Healer asked me to talk to her.

Draven

Yea shes really easy, then u save gambit.

I liked X men legends. Though it is abit repetitive. The shadow king boss is the hardest. Even the last boss wasn't that hard once you worked out how to turn off his shield. And the extra costumes were a nice touch, but you don't get the chance to replay with all your leveled up characters, which, although would make it uber easy, would still be fun to see how far we could get the characters.

@loll@ I slacked off to on VG's for a while. I am currently playing this game now and loving it. I am at the boss fight with Marrow after Healer asked me to talk to her.

Draven

Yea shes really easy, then u save gambit.

No I am way past that. I am at the fight where Healer has asked me to talk some sense into here and keep her from helping the Brotherhood.

Draven

Jean Grey is by far the best character in the first game...she is like invincible! I loved her! Her and Storm are unstoppable.

I liked the first one much better than the second.

I agree, Storm and Jean are the ultimate team in X Men Legends!!

I also prefered the first game... The stroy was better, the characters were better and it overall played better...

YES, Legends II have great improvements, like the extra powers, costumes and the fact that u could save your level when you play a 2nd time etc, so the game play is longer...

But over all I got more enjoyment from Legends I, I also preferred the game stages in Legends I.. AND, IU liked the fact in Legends 1 that you start off with a few characters and unlock more as you move through the game, unlike Legends II when u have all bar three from the start.. takes away from the fun...

But still - both games are certainly worth buying!

My teams are as follows:

XML 1 - Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and either Cyc or Iceman.

XML 2 - Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Iceman

Nightcrawler is absolutley essential for exploration/back-tracking. Without him, I would have spent a ton more time than needed to find all the discs, homing beacons, etc. \

Iceman is also a shoe-in on any team as he becomes more and more useful the more levels he gets. I was taking on Sugarman when everyone but him got whiped out at once. All he had to do was slide around the room and hit Sugar with an ice blast. I did not get hit once!

I agree with the earlier post about Storm. In the first game she was AMAZING! In the second, she never seemed as powerful.