Get them while there Hot!!!!

Cyber Bear

Thanks for the heads up, ive been waiting for them to get in. Got myself the wave 3 pack, Lockdown and comic pack 16. That snakes pack will have to wait for a bit. I agree the Ice Sabre will sell out quick. If I hadnt lucked out when they hit I would have bought one.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would figure, they show up right when Im getting ready for Megacon. I already Bought most of the stuff from BBTS. I Guess I will just get the Ice Sabre and load up on more troops.

Don't forget to use your 10 giftcard if you gottem.

Also does anyone know when the DDCOmics code expires

Or does anyone have any other promotional codes.

all the promo codes are expired,

thank god they found some Ice Saber's, i finally can touch one

My feelings exactly!! I ordered one...but in a month or so, if there are any left, I'm getting at least one more.

Gah! Finally!! Snagged an Ice Saber myself. I don't think I ever saw that thing at retail. Geeze...if I hadn't bought that Star Convoy earlier this evening, Wave 3 would be on its way right now. Oh well. I just hope they don't sell out of them, especially the Cobra Soldiers; I've been wanting to army build them for quite some time now...

Mentioned in another thread, but it should be posted here too, Viper Lock Down sold out. Im sure I'll see it again in a week. With the Ice Sabre pooping up, there is hope to see more VvsV. Wave 6 had some figures that I wanted to get, but could never find them (damn Wal Mart to hell).

Forcehunter said poop.

I hope they get the Quickstrike someday.

I ordered 3 Troopers, making four total for me. I was going to get 8 all together but I don't care much for how they look. Maybe if they have another sale I might get four more.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered mine.

I think next time I'm going to e-tailer it.

It took HTS wayyyyyyyyyy too long to get these on board, and now with the price jumps there's really not that much incentive to buy from HTS direct.

I think it's a great deal because you get two extra figures for each set, compared to what the other e-tailers are selling for single figures a sa set, that's a great price. I'm glad I waited and purchased it from HTS.

kndy

Now when will wave 4 go up? :)

Glad to see wave 3. I picked up Grand Slam, the comic packs and the SAW Viper for now. I would love to see them put some wave six VVV figures online, especially the Torch/Bazooka pack. I never saw that thing in stores.

Hasbro should be feelin' the LOVE about right now, seeing how everybody has been so upset and worried about WHEN they were going to get wave 3 up for sale on THEIR website, when the wave has been available elsewhere all the while?

This should show some loyalty to them, from the fans! ^_^

Yeah, pricing could be used as a reason, but I think it's still pretty telling of their fanbase and how much we LEAN on them for comfort and support in showing us a positive picture of the future of our toys! @lol@

For better or worse!

I did my order. 2 of everything but 4 cases of wave 3. And I still didn't order my rocc or rhino. :-D @smilepunch@

Same here...now this is one where the prices kept going up. I wish I got these back when they were on sale in December. Target online has them for a lot less but I'll probably order again when they get the Viper Lockdown in again. I just purchased the Wave 3 and Ice Sabre so far...

kndy

VIper LOckdown is out of stock. I ordered yesterday before it was out and todays email said everything has shipped except ViperLOckdown, sucks @grumpy@

It'll be BACK.....like Arnold in a Terminator movie! ;)