ch'od and hepzibah custom

pweagle

I used apoxy, for the fin things . smeared some flat on my cuting board let it dry a little and then cut to shape. my next project is finishing paint on my puffadder and I'm start to make a speedball for my new warriars collection, so Fare I've mede Rage, Fire star, Nova. I've just pick up another scorpion and will be made into the Rattler and am still trying to figure out how to make a bushmaster. Oh as for the Shatter star every on sorry, the only thing holding me back on making him is the damb swords I cant find anything good, so if you got some ideas let me know.

I used apoxy, for the fin things . smeared some flat on my cuting board let it dry a little and then cut to shape. my next project is finishing paint on my puffadder and I'm start to make a speedball for my new warriars collection, so Fare I've mede Rage, Fire star, Nova. I've just pick up another scorpion and will be made into the Rattler and am still trying to figure out how to make a bushmaster. Oh as for the Shatter star every on sorry, the only thing holding me back on making him is the damb swords I cant find anything good, so if you got some ideas let me know.

Real metal would do perfect, Or takeing the swords from a deadpool ml, cutting the blades off and ataching them to an apoxy base.... That way all you would have to do is atach a handle.

Josh, why did you trip out like that, don't tell me you didn't know his name???

@loll@

Well chode is another name for a certain part of your body. I would tell you the exact location, but I would not speak in such a way in front of a lady.

@firedevil@

Warning link may be offensive so some.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chode

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

@loll@

Well chode is another name for a certain part of your body. I would tell you the exact location, but I would not speak in such a way in front of a lady.

@firedevil@

hmm, odd. Ive never heard of the 1st definition. I know it as the more traditional definition. The 1st one they speak of I have always referred to as the 'taint' lol.

ANYWAY! the customs look great! I have never heard of hepzibah, but I can tell you did a really great job.

I love your chode

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ sorry dude, i know you didnt mean it but that sounds sick

apparently josh is on the same page :P

@loll@

@firedevil@

great work by the way pweagle

@loll@

@firedevil@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

ch'od is from ml miestro and hepzibah is from ml mystique.

DSC02338.jpg

Awesome work man.....very impressive. :)

@loll@

@firedevil@

@loll@

I have to agree, those are very well done. All we need to see is a Raza and Corsair and we'll have the complete Starjammers team.