SAW puppet

holytoledo69

I think this little fella is kinda cool/cute/scarey looking. It be even cooler if it had a voice chip of "Jigsaw"...

"Yes.... there will be blood!!" Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Img_6680.jpg

***photo courtesy of figures.com***

Damnit! I hate that thing! :S

I'm not sure if the thing is 1:1 scale. or not. But I know they make mini-tricycles for dolls that are metal. Then again they should just omit the tricycle to save on cost.

Whoa!! thanks for the info!! I guess it is life-size then. Is it up for pre-order yet? and lastly..will it hurt my wallet? @grumpy@

edit: I just went to the site. OMG!! $225!!! @grumpy@ Well it isnt available till the 3rd quarter of 2006, so I guess I can save up OR sell stuff...Lemme see..what do I have two of? @loll@ Actually I have an extra full size fridge thats about 4 years old. If anyone living in northern new jersey is intrested just pm me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad its comeing out, 'cuase i gotta pick one up for my pre-planed halloween... I know it sounds pathetic since its not even easter yet, but i have a pretty good asortment planned.

Ha...so cool...want him sitting in my room watching me sleep.

@loll@ ..... Thats pretty creepy, I was going to put one in my room also... But i think i've watched too many Chucky movies to do that

I'm glad its comeing out, 'cuase i gotta pick one up for my pre-planed halloween... I know it sounds pathetic since its not even easter yet, but i have a pretty good asortment planned.

Dude, you're talking to a guy who plans his NEXT Halloween on Nov. 1st.

I'm spending this summer building an electric chair, and some air launchers to shoot zombies out of coffins at small children. Plus cuszomizing 2 life sized animatronic zombies.

Busy summer.

I'm spending this summer building an electric chair, and some air launchers to shoot zombies out of coffins at small children. Plus cuszomizing 2 life sized animatronic zombies.

Busy summer.

Fricken sweet! Can you post pics when finished?

Busy summer.

I agree, show us the pics when you're done.

I'm working on my costume already, have the "shield," just need some red, white and blue paint for it.

Busy summer.

I'm working on my costume already, have the "shield," just need some red, white and blue paint for it.

I'm the same thing every year, sometimes a diffrent mask (last year I did re-make leatherface)

When you're built like me your options are limited.

Halloween 05'

fktmp2_0013.jpg

DSC00033_038.jpg

• 1 month later...

Busy summer.

I'm the same thing every year, sometimes a diffrent mask (last year I did re-make leatherface)

When you're built like me your options are limited.

Halloween 05'

fktmp2_0013.jpg

DSC00033_038.jpg

Dude, you rock!

Look what I found while surfing the net. Apparently its only available in Japan (for now) @grumpy@

MINI SAW VINYL DOLL

minisawdoll.jpg

minisawdoll2.jpg